Posters that got you looking forward to a movie

Tools    

What movie posters have you seen that really got you looking forward to a movie.

i got the hurt locker on blu ray few weeks ago and still havnt seen it.

Beware The Probe!
It wasn't really a poster but a viral ad campaign.
last year on my way to work I looked out the window of the bus and saw this and thought "What the hell…?"

Later that day on my way home I saw another one making me wonder if I had somehow wandered into an alternate universe.

Over the next few days I began spotting them everywhere.
Nobody I talked to had any idea what it meant.

Once I checked online I found out it was a movie called District-9 and it all finally made sense to me.
(I was a little sad that I wasn't in an alternate universe though)

Needless to say by then I was already hooked and had to see this movie no matter what.
Glad I did.

It was one of the best marketing campaigns I've ever seen.
I heard similar things were done in New York with Cloverfield and the original V back in the '80s.

Do you remember the bat symbol hysteria that was everywhere up too the release of the movie? Not till ID4 was that hype reached again.

~Loves a good classic movie~

Employee of the Month
I think posters are similar to the covers most of the time. So sometimes you buy blind because the cover attracts you... or the poster... or so...

I bought this blind, only because of the cover:

These posters actually made me wanna see the movie because they were either very original (The Cooler, Hard Candy) or just looked stylistically awesome (Identity, Perfume)

Employee of the Month

Do you remember the bat symbol hysteria that was everywhere up too the release of the movie? Not till ID4 was that hype reached again.
Don`t you forget about this hype?