What's your favorite movie of 2010 so far?

→ in
Tools    

Best(favorite) movie of 2010 ?
22.22%
4 votes
Alice in Wonderland (2010)
33.33%
6 votes
Clash of the Titans (2010)
11.11%
2 votes
How to Train Your Dragon
5.56%
1 votes
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
22.22%
4 votes
Iron Man 2
5.56%
1 votes
Date Night
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Vote for your favorite movie of 2010 till the date. My favorite is How to Train Your Dragon.

I'm confused. Firstly, it's only May... Secondly, why isn't Shutter Island in your poll?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Since those are the only options (why?) I went with How To Train Your Dragon.

Suspect's Reviews

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I picked How To Train Your Dragon but Toy Story 3 is out in June and I can already predict that as my favourite

Yeah, this is premature. I also edited the poll to only allow for a single option, since multiple options doesn't really make sense here. Edited the thread title, too. The whole thing was kind of a mess.

Shutter Island has been the best film I've seen this year. I seem to like it a lot more than most people, and I prefer it to some of Scorsese's highly praised films.

Iron Man 2, Kick Ass, and Shutter Island are my favorites so far. Lots of stuff still coming out though, this poll would be better post-summer.

I said Clash of the Titans since I've only seen two films from that list and the new Nightmare on Elm Street isn't going on anything but a "Worst Movies" list.

I haven't seen them all so voted for Alice

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Shutter Island has been the best film I've seen this year. I seem to like it a lot more than most people, and I prefer it to some of Scorsese's highly praised films.
I agree. My favorite of the year so far.

Do you love Hitchcock? I keep thinking those of us that love Hitch, have got to love this movie!

Err, why is Kick Ass not on the list??? It's easily that one, but I dunno, call me an optimist, but I have a feeling that after July 16th everybody's going to be singing the praises of a contemporary sci-fi action film set within the architecture of the mind.

All the ones i've seen on there were average (Iron Man 2) or awful (ANOES, Alice).

I'd go with A Prophet or Four Lions so far. Maybe White Ribbon as think it only got theatrical this year here

Hands down A Prophet, even though it was already released in August 2009 in my country.

Shutter Island and -surprisingly- Clash of the Titans complete my top 3.