On a quest for B rated awesomeness

Tools    

I am looking for everyones help,
I have a HUGE collection of some of the worst movies ever made and am convinced that I have only hit the tip of the iceberg...... LOL. I just picked up 2 movie 4-packs from Walmart which contained the following: Raging sharks, Howling iv, the kraken, night shadow, hidden agenda, life pod, star knight and the amazingly bad T-FORCE which was the only film in the pack that I had the time to watch. Next I plan to watch Star Knight which looks like absolute trash and should make for perfect comedy.

Anyone that checks out this thread, I ask that you please take a few minutes to reply with some of the worst movies you have ever seen. Im really looking for movies that fall within range between 80's to 2000, but no later because then we are hitting the cheap ass SyFy channel garbage and nobody should be subject to any of that type of crap. I love bad piss poor movies but even I have to draw the line at those cinematic messes.

Some of the B rated gems that I own include:

Dolls, Trick or Treat (w/ gene simmons and Ozzy), Gnaw: food of the gods, Blood Salvage, Rats, Blood Feast 2, various movie collection dvd packs(contain nothing but sewage on film), Doom Asylum, Redneck Zombies, Video Dead, Pieces........... just to name a small few.

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions

Camp Blood
Camp Blood 2
bigbrother.com
The Tenement
Death Race 2000
Prime Evil
Murder-Set-Pieces
Death Wish 3
Inglorious Bastards (1978)
Cobra
Anaconda
For Y'Ur Eyes Only
Challenge Of The Tiger
Maniac Cop
Piranha
Piranha 2

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
These 3 movies below I love mucho and consider way awesome, but to be fair, they probably would fall into the "B" movie bucket.

Liquid Sky (1983)
Alien lands on roof of 80's punk model seeking heroin
(subject to debate-- you either love or loath this one)

Lifeguard (1976)
Sam Elliott must weigh his future-- continue to be a Southern-Cali lifeguard or get a real job.
(Actually it's an A- rather than a B --- the catchy 70's soundtrack, the coolness of Elliott and the the way the movie just grooves along. all good)

Valley Girl (1983)
80's California teen Romeo/Juliet--punks vs valley
Nick Cage plays a potato, but plays it well. Very cute teen romance actually despite the cheesiness.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Thumbs up for Death Wish 3!
"Look! They're killing all the creeps!"

Camp Blood
Camp Blood 2
bigbrother.com
The Tenement
Death Race 2000
Prime Evil
Murder-Set-Pieces
Death Wish 3
Inglorious Bastards (1978)
Cobra
Anaconda
For Y'Ur Eyes Only
Challenge Of The Tiger
Maniac Cop
Piranha
Piranha 2

It's probably more Q than B, but you can try watching pretty much every CGI animal-themed made-for-TV movie the SyFy channel puts out. The newest, I believe, is Mega Piranha, which premieres April 10th.

Dinoshark's fairly new, too.

None of these are particular favorites of mine but I think they kind of fit and are somewhat entertaining.

House

Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama

Death Spa

Commando

Lips of Blood

Dolemite

LOL, SyFy has all the worst movies..... I will admit though a friend of mine had me check out a movie today called Alien Express on SyFy of course. They actually used hand puppets for the majority of the scenes. Then there will be a SyFy premiere this Saturday which the same friend had tipped me off to and this one is called Mega Pirahna....... Oh man..... during the trailer they showed a GIANT pirahna jump out of the water and bite a helicopter.... I WILL NOT MISS THIS MOVIE NO MATTER WHAT.... LMFAO. You gotta check youtube for the trailer cause it looks friggin ridiculous.

*Commando and *Cobra.... awesome movies, *Pirahna & *Pirahna 2 The Spawning.... Great, *Maniac Cop...... funny as hell and *The Brain I actually own on VHS and it really is a piss poor movie. So far all the replys have been perfect and I have a lot of movies to track down. Has anyone ever seen *SPOOKIES? I know the creature designer on that movie, he also did work for a show called *MONSTERS in the late 80's (man I love the 80's) How about *Creepazoids, *Video Dead or *Return to Horror High?? Has anyone also ever heard of a movie called ** Student Bodies? My brother and I have been looking for this movie for years and are not even sure if it was ever pressed to DVD. We seen it once on USA and that was it. The final question in this post is: Has anyone ever seen another USA series called *Werewolf? Still waiting to see if this one ever hits a DVD set as well, I usually see bootleg sets at horror cons but the quality is always really poor. From what I remember, the werewolf costumes they used were really friggin cool.
Thank you again for all the comments so far, please keep them coming.

...Has anyone also ever heard of a movie called ** Student Bodies?
Your wish, and all that...

http://www.amazon.com/Student-Bodies...0830075&sr=1-1

There's plenty of films on that page that should interest you, too. I'd certainly recommend Happy Birthday To Me. An excellent 80's horror, IMO.

Gotta take a look at this, if you already haven't.

A stone cold, B-movie classic, IMO.

please include sorrogates
hehehehe!

I just hate that Bruce Willis did it.

The DM
Check out Troma films, some of their stuff from the 80s is total b movies at their best. Class of Nukem High is extremely B

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I don't really consider these "bad", but if you've missed them, you should rectify that.

Wow, this is a great list. Only seen a few that you guys had named, definitely going to check some of these out myself.

Maximum Overdrive is a classic, too!

-Hattori Hanzo

mad max

watch not quite Hollywood, a documentary on Australian films. very good.