What's your favourite Disney film?

Tools    

Answers?

Disney/Pixar: Monsters Inc, but that's only because when I worked at Disney I got to be really *close friends* with Mike

Contemporary Disney: Have to agree with Miss Vicky. Meet the Robinsons always brings a tear to my eye.

Classic Disney- Pinnochio

Late 80s to late 90s Disney- Pocahontas

Animated: The Brave Little Toaster.

CGI: Up.

Live-action: Bridge to Terabitha.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I've always liked Peter Pan and the concept of never growing up. I'm too old to fly--but still young enough to try.

Lately it's either Pinocchio...

or WALL-E.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Newer:
WALL-E

This was one of the few PG rated Disney films.

Older one:
Black Cauldron

Pinochio )

"Cinderelly, Cinderelly
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping"

http://hiddenmovieblog.blogspot.com

Whenever asked this type of question I can never seem to lock it down to just one sorry

Classic Disney Animation:
Alice in Wonderland
One Hundred and One Dalmatians

The thing about the classic Animations is, I really haven’t seen much of them in the last 20 years accept these two and a hand full of others. In my opinion these two are standouts esp 101 Dalmatians.

Growing up live action Favourites:
Tron: I was transcended into the imagination of being in the innards of a computer.
Flight of the Navigator: I have such fond memories of this film watching it with my brother.
Growing up these two live action Disney films were favourites and have happily remained so as I’ve gotten older. As an example of something time hasn't been so nice too Honey, I shrunk the kids

Recent live action Disney films I’ve really dug:
The Kid
Holes
Race to Witch Mountain
I can’t help but think that when I was a kid these films would have been like Tron and Flight of the Navigator

As much for kids as grown ups:
Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy
The Rocketeer

New Classic style Disney Animation:
The Lion King: I waited so long to see this film partly because I thought I might be too old which we all know is baloney your never too old everybody is a kid at heart.

Up lifting Motivational Sports films:
Invincible: Never tier of this football film
Cool Runnings: More of a Childhood favorite. Still lots of good stuff. Okay let me be honest I’m Canadian, John Candy rocks!
Remember the Titans: I’ve got a bit of a love hate thing with this film it seems as if every other time I watch it it’s not as good as I remember it. Washington and Patton are stands out.
The Rookie: Dreams are attainable even when you think your to old to think such things.

Disney strictly for adults
The Straight Story: David Lynch makes a straight story. A powerful heart warming drama

Pixar animations
I recently come to my attention that a lot of people distinctive not liking Pixar films. It's weird, they've become a love it or hate company. I became more aware of it recently when I asked many people about UP and they either said it's pixar doing pixar sort of tongue in cheek or it was a great aninmation. anyways here's my favorites from the company in order.
WALL-E
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
Monsters, Inc.

The drug-trip that is Alice in Wonderland (1951) for classic Disney, and then a toss-up tie between Monsters, Inc. (2001) and The Incredibles (2004) for the PIXARs.

By the by, HERE is one of two existing threads where we listed our favorites from the PIXAR Studio team, and THIS ONE favorite Disney movies, PIXAR or otherwise.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

There are so many great Disney movies. I think that my favorite is still the animated Robin Hood, where Robin Hood was a fox and Little John was a bear.

Maybe Tuck Everlasting or Eight Below... I love this movie

My favorite Disney movies are as follows:

Pinocchio

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Dumbo

Sleeping Beauty

Cinderella

101 Dalmations

Lady and the Tramp

Up

Ratatouille

The Swiss Family Robinson. I was just a kid, and on the big screen in an old - very large local movie theater, on a Saturday afternoon: it just swept me away! I've enver forgotten that feeling.