Which is your favorite movie from the Friday the 13th triology?

Tools    

Title says it all, Lets hear your opinions...

(Mine is the very 1st one, yet Ive only seen the 1st and newest one.0

Though not a part of the Friday the 13th series, I love Freddy Vs Jason.

And if by "triology" you meant the first 3 movies, then I have to say I can't recall 'cause it's difficult to recall which part is which..
But I'll pick the second one , since it's the 1st appearance of Jason.

Someone may want to write this down. I completely agree with honeykid.

I own Friday the 13th part 2 (1981) on Blu-ray and it's kick-ass.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im a massive Friday 13th fan and out of the trilogy, It would have to be Part 1 but out of the whole series it would have to be Part 6 as my favorite, but I do love Part 7 aswell

If anyone chooses part 5 they need to be locked up

Part 1 hands down for me!

Im a massive Friday 13th fan and out of the trilogy, It would have to be Part 1 but out of the whole series it would have to be Part 6 as my favorite

If anyone chooses part 5 they need to be locked up
Until they made Jason X, Part 6 was my favourite, too.

My feelings:

Friday the 13th -- too dark throughout the movie (literally). Creepy, but kind of boring. Interesting because Jason isn't the killer.

Part 2 -- on Blu-ray, it was 10x better. Pretty good -- great opening. A short little film that goes by fast.

Part 3 -- used to be my favorite, but not so much anymore. Still, pretty good.

Part 4 -- I love this one. Corey Feldman kills Jason. Jason is also scarier in this one, I think.

Part 5 -- I don't like the fact that it's not Jason doing the killing, but besides that, I actually really like part 5.

Part 6 -- Most people consider this one their favorite. Not me. It's actually one of my least favorite. I just can't get into it. It has a fantastic opening scene, but then it goes downhill.

Part 7 -- I hate the teenagers, I generally hate the movie itself, yet Jason's violence is top notch here and I enjoy that.

Part 8 -- I really like it, but the idea is ridiculous -- he's supposed to be killing in Manhattan, yet it's really Canada, and most of the time is spent on the boat.

Jason Goes To Hell -- Good, but strange. Very out there. A cool idea, but a very bad move for what was supposed to be "The Final Friday" because Jason is hardly ever seen.

Jason X -- It's grown on me. HATED it when it came out. You just can't take it seriously. Not scary at all, though.

Freddy vs. Jason -- Jason is mostly pathetic in this film, honestly. But better than "Jason X". Although Jason is cooler in "Jason X".

Friday the 13th (the remake) -- Not a good movie at all, but Jason was pretty badass. Probably the best he's been since part 8.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What I dont get in Freddy Vs Jason is the part in Jasons dream where Freddy and he is fighting, Jason gets put in a water prison and he couldnt walk through it even though in some previous Friday 13ths he has walked under water to get people

Boy, I can't even remember what happened in most of them you know. It's probably Jason X just because Lexi Doigg or however you spell it is nice. Plus the frozen face death scene was great.

A system of cells interlinked
I'm a Jason fan. The films are all terrible, but I like a lot of them anyway. The first has the best actual suspense in it, as they tried to get some suspense going instead of relying completely on the kill for the material.

So I would normally pick the first one bur dammit I just love me some cheesy Part III! Shelly and his goofy bag of tricks, the silly 3d deaths and best collection of camel-toe sportin teens of the bunch. The LG (last girl) is weaker in comparison to part 2 (Ginny), but I still seem to pop that one in the most. It was the film before the censors slammed the series and started axing the gore, too.

Axing...get it?