Nip/Tuck Season 4

Tools    

so are there any other huge nip/tuck fans in here? im so pumped season 4 finally came out on dvd so i could catch up on the few episodes i missed. the extras on the discs are cool too. if youre not into the show yet, checkout myspace.com/niptuck to learn all about it

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I find this show a complete waste of time my wife likes it but I would rather stab myself in the face with a rusty blunt spoon than watch this poop!

You ready? You look ready.
I find this show a complete waste of time my wife likes it but I would rather stab myself in the face with a rusty blunt spoon than watch this poop!
Why? Not a fan of excellent acting, superb screenwriting, and edgy television?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Na I just find the whole thing rubbish ive tried to watch it and it just sucks, ill watch anything but if I cant stand it well..... thats it finished for me.

How's it rubbish? Rubbish implies there's something wrong with it when clearly there isn't. The majority, if not all, of FX's programming is brilliant television.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Meh my pesonal opinion is that the program is complete rubbish, my wife enjoys it thats her opinion but this crap doest interest me in the slightest!

FX has got some great programs but sadly this isnt one of them.

I am half agony, half hope.
I like this show. It is so out there sometimes I have to laugh. My husband hates it, he thinks it's smut. Maybe you two are from the same generation of t.v. viewers...kinder, gentler t.v.

Johann von Goethe

Lets put a smile on that block
I BLOODY love Nip/Tuck.

When is it back on? Series 5 was the last one on TV yeah? and it finished with that HUGE cliff hanger involving amnesia, stabbings, incest and killer teddy bear makers.

I cant wait!

Meh my pesonal opinion is that the program is complete rubbish, my wife enjoys it thats her opinion but this crap doest interest me in the slightest!

FX has got some great programs but sadly this isnt one of them.
Dude, saying something is complete rubbish doesn't answer the question about how is it rubbish? It's a non-reason.

So I ask again, how is it rubbish?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Dude, saying something is complete rubbish doesn't answer the question about how is it rubbish? It's a non-reason.

So I ask again, how is it rubbish?
It is Rubbish because,
1 I dont like it,
2 The actors really cant act to save thier lives,
3 The story is as predictable as any other type of soap,
4 The episodes that ive seen it just reminds me of bad seedy 70's show where some guy is banging his m8s wife
5 My personal opinion its rubbish

I didnt realise people felt so strongly about this tat.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
I BLOODY love Nip/Tuck.

When is it back on? Series 5 was the last one on TV yeah? and it finished with that HUGE cliff hanger involving amnesia, stabbings, incest and killer teddy bear makers.

I cant wait!

i so love nip/tuck. i have been a die hard fan of the show since episode one... its not going to be on until the 15th of jan. sad i know but gives me something to look forward to. i do hope they will continue with the awesome story lines they had in this season's past!!! the girl that played eden has now been cast in the new 90210-- damm i will miss eden- it makes me wonder what they will do to her on the first couple episodes!!!!

It is Rubbish because,
1 I dont like it,
Well then, string beans are rubbish too because I don't like em.
2 The actors really cant act to save thier lives,
I've yet to see a show on FX with poor acting. Nip/Tuck has some of the most emotionally demanding roles in television, and the actors always deliver.
3 The story is as predictable as any other type of soap,
Nope, this show is *far* from predictable. There's been too many times where I've been shocked at some of the bat-***** crazy stuff they've come up with. Predictable? Yea, right.
4 The episodes that ive seen it just reminds me of bad seedy 70's show where some guy is banging his m8s wife
If I had any idea what this meant I might have a rebuttal.
5 My personal opinion its rubbish
Ew, string beans.

Lets put a smile on that block
Nope, this show is *far* from predictable. There's been too many times where I've been shocked at some of the bat-***** crazy stuff they've come up with.
Calling Nip/Tuck predictable is like saying your face is a bum and your bum is a face!......um....basically, i'm with John, it is the LEAST predictable show on televsion. Lets look at past storyline shockers shall we?
  • Sex with dogs that eat nipples
  • Lips replcaed with Vagina lips
  • Transgender murder
  • Alien abduction probe removals
  • Poisoning
  • Amnesia
  • Aids
  • Old Granny sex
  • Kidney robbers
  • Killer teddy bear makers
  • Amputee Addiction
  • Transgender dad having sex with his own son who thinks he is having sex with his dad

And i think thats only season 2, 4 and 5. Bloody love it i tells ya.

A system of cells interlinked
I have seen one episode randomly so far, and it surprised me multiple times in just the one episode. I might be dumb, though...

No, it's not the last season. Otherwise they would have said "Series Finale." As for the season finale, I was quite pissed off by it. It was so predictable and dumb. However, that is the only bad thing I can say about the entire series so far, so I say they're doing damn well.

I love this show, and I do own season 4 on DVD (Mario Lopez showering naked had something to do with that purchase), but I haven't been keeping up with it. Sometime soon I need to sit down and watch newer episodes.

LOVE this show, its so wonderfully over the top, and topical (chip ripping off the woman's face comes to mind at the moment.) time for it to go though, but I'm sad, and looking forward, to the finale.

What I thought might happen at the end of the series has already happened this season, they can do anything with this show.