Need camera for cinema classes

Tools    

Hello everyone,
I will begin my photography and most importantly cinema classes. Those classes obviously require cameras and my question is which one should I get. My budget is very slim. I was thinking used under 400$. Do you have any recommendation.

No idea. There are features shot entirely on iPhones these days so I'm not sure how important a specific camera is anymore?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hello everyone,
I will begin my photography and most importantly cinema classes. Those classes obviously require cameras and my question is which one should I get. My budget is very slim. I was thinking used under 400$. Do you have any recommendation.
I would really recommend tracking down a website/Reddit thread of people who are filmmakers.

Honestly, there are also many filmmakers on Twitter, including some big names who are willing to talk shop.

I would think about asking your question and making your budget limitations clear. Also think about what your priorities are in what you will be filming. Do you want something compact/more mobile? Is your priority the highest quality image?