Happy Anniversary Sir Toose!

Tools    

Eight whole years he's been a member here. How crazy is that? Don't answer that, because I already know: super crazy.

Love the wit and insight he brings to every topic under the sun. Don't know if I've ever known someone who was such an equal blend of logic and creativity.

Anyway, here's to eight super crazy years, and hopefully many more.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
A MoFo-rific anniversary to you, Toosey! In your honor, everyone should use this "smilie" at least once today.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

My life isn't written very well.
Happy Anniversary Toothy!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Happy New Year from Philly!
Happy Anniversary, Milord Toose.

*takes deep bow while flourishing a hat with a long feather in it, then readjusts doublet and hose (they tend to ride up)*

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Happy Anniversary Toose.

My avatar is in honour of you, not this week's theme.

Suspect's Reviews

MovieForums Extra
Happy Anniversary to youuuuuuu!

PS....I watched The Innocents just for you.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Happy Anniversary, Sir Toose!

I remember you being one of the ones who made me feel especially welcome when I first joined, so I thank you for that.

Well "Sir" , I must say I have enjoyed your company here on MOFO during my few years here, you do not stink up the place as nearly as much as I thought you would when I first joined.

yeah I stole the pic form somehwere, but it remided me of you.

8 years? "My god man!" Get a life will ya?

Wow, thanks y'all.. I am touched

Sort of goes without saying that I love this place and all of you fellow whackos who spend time here.

I'm sure I'll be here for as long as the site is here... or as long as I'm walking the mortal coil.

Wouldn't it be funny if MoFo had 25 year anniversaries someday?

Happy eight-year anniversary, sir!

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

You're fabulous! I've enjoyed you on here!

Here - finish the cake from Nebbit's birthday. I hate wasting food.