Mafia Wars on Facebook

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Check it out! Seems pretty cool... It's good for people at my level that are perpetually stuck on Underboss levels 2-3, constantly looking for cameras, phones, and records...

Oh and by the by, that SWAT truck is bad loot - Don't buy it.

is this like Drug Wars, which i used to play on my TI-83 calculator in high school?

MovieForums Extra
I can't believe I just found this thread. I have been playing MW for about 3 weeks now. I've gotten to a level 20 and have 82 people in my mafia. I joined a few of the Add Me groups and started clicking away. Seds, thanks for all the great pointers. I am going to reread them when its not 2:30am. I can use all the help I can get. Right now, all I have to offer is an opal ring, a monkey sculpture, the sky and gold cigars and a Cezanne. I didn't know you could delete somebody as a friend and still have them in your mafia. Sweet. There is this one guy who thinks that being befriended means you can hit on the person. Not good. I am also birdygyrl on FB. My real pic is posted...the one I posted here. Hope we can all get together.