Guess the Television Show from the Screenshot or GIF Game

Tools    

Still don’t know

It is not British...it's an American NBC sitcom called [sic] Man Behaving Badly
Ugh. The American "Men Behaving Badly", a short-lived disaster starring Rob Schneider, Ron Eldard, and Justine Bateman, is a remake of a successful and well-regarded British series of the same name.

Guess which one you put up a picture of?

Another gaffe in the series of "Gideon Googling Badly".

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Fortunately, you're the only one who cares...do you know how long ago I posted this? Is that all you do? Looking for people's mistakes? You might enjoy this site more if you just played the games and spent a little less time pointing out people's mistakes. Why don't you just play the games?

Ugh. The American "Men Behaving Badly", a short-lived disaster starring Rob Schneider, Ron Eldard, and Justine Bateman, is a remake of a successful and well-regarded British series of the same name.

Guess which one you put up a picture of?

Another gaffe in the series of "Gideon Googling Badly".

That's why I thought it was British.

Fortunately, you're the only one who cares...do you know how long ago I posted this?
One week. But only three rounds ago. I was catching up on the game.

Why don't you just play the games?
Why don't you do the bare minimum of research before you post things so the game can just be played?