R.I.P. Tanya Roberts

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Born Victoria Leigh Blum, Tanya Roberts would be known as the last of the original Charlie's Angels before appearing in films such as The Beastmaster, Sheena, and A View to a Kill. She would also be known for her role as Midge on That 70's Show. Roberts died yesterday after collapsing on Christmas Eve. She was 65. (THR)

I wasn't really impressed with her brief tenure on the final season of Charlie's Angels, but I thought she was funny as hell on That 70's Show...beautiful woman. RIP

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
The latest news is that she's still alive and in ICU. Here's hoping she clears the hump and pulls through.

One thing is for sure: she isn't just playing dead. She is a terrible actress, absolutely nobody would buy it.

Hope she is still alive and pulls through.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra