Singers Alphabet Game

Tools    

This is like any Alphabet Game Only This Is Singers In all forms of music. Any name is allowed as long as he was a singer by him or her self or in a group or band. You can skip if there is no singer for a certain letter and in this one first name changes hands of the the alphabet.

Adele

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Its pretty simple a person posts a clip from a movie and the person guesses what movie it is. If Is right that person can select the next movie or say pass and me who started will have try another movie in there stead.
The only two rules I have is the clip cannot say any part of the movies title in it and the person has to have the right movie if it is a movie in a sequel or trilogy.

The problem with this game is that the name of the movie appears in the title of the video as soon as you play it.

For example, the clip that you posted shows that it's from the movie Underworld (2003).

Well I have tried and its just something it does when take the link for the video. I tried it twice and shows the name of the darn movie

⬆️ So we take the initial from the first name of the singer? Because I thought this would be D for Dylan.

The problem with this game is that the name of the movie appears in the title of the video as soon as you play it.

For example, the clip that you posted shows that it's from the movie Underworld (2003).

Surely we already have a thread for a game like this? https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=46756

Unless it's a singer with a single name, like Adele, are we using the first name or the surname? And what are we doing when we get to X? Oh, and are we just doing solo singers or are we also doing groups?

A singer is ok from a Solo Career or group or in a Band. And If not singer has an X or Q then skip and I prefer to do First name runs the ABC change. I will except a Group Like ZZ Top, Alabama, Heart Groups generally with a single name. But Some Bands and groups had famous names like Robert Plant for Led Zepplin and Phil Collins the Police.

OK, thanks for clarifying and it looks like we're on "E" now
You skipped c & d, but, whatever.

Iggy Pop