Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

The answer to the previous question was Joey Bishop...here's a new question:

How many movies did the late Paul Newman and his wife, Joanne Woodward make together?

Newman and Woodward appeared in 10 theatrical films together. They also appeared in a TV mini-series called Empire Falls, so if you count that, it's 11.

OPEN FLOOR

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What movie icon made his final film appearance in a movie called The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu?

Peter Sellers?

Taylor received her first onscreen kiss in a 1943 film called Cynthia from an actor named Jimmy Lydon, who would reunite with Taylor onscreen four year years later in Life with Father.

OPEN FLOOR

Eva Marie Saint

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The answer to the above posted question is Fred Astaire...new question:

What two-time Oscar winner made his film debut in a 1967 film called The Tiger Makes Out?

It's been a few days so I will go ahead and reveal that the answer to the previous question was Dustin Hoffman....here's a new question:

Name one of the three movies that Judy Garland and Gene Kelly made together