Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Tools    

Hm, ok, the hairstyle is alright I guess. The muggle clothes I´m referring to are Harrys and Hermione´s. She´s wearing that pink pullover and a rainbow-coloured belt and he´s wearing some kind of sports jacket...

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
THey wear the uniforms too. Just, when they are on break, like at Hogsmeade, they can wear Muggle clothes too. I don't think Malfoy wears those...

Originally Posted by HanKanBon
Hm, ok, the hairstyle is alright I guess. The muggle clothes I´m referring to are Harrys and Hermione´s. She´s wearing that pink pullover and a rainbow-coloured belt and he´s wearing some kind of sports jacket...
Both Marry and Hermione come from Muggle families so of course they are going to have Muggle clothes. They can't wear the same cloak year round can they?

Neat, though I don't think it is the actual poster.

It has photoshop written all over it (it is a compilation of already released images, not to mention the lack of professional design). In addition, the tagline is missing.

I surely hope this isn't the official poster .

Thanks though jrs!

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Neat, though I don't think it is the actual poster.

It has photoshop written all over it (it is a compilation of already released images, not to mention the lack of professional design). In addition, the tagline is missing.

I surely hope this isn't the official poster .

Thanks though jrs!

It's not the actual poster......my friend sent it to me.

Originally Posted by jrs
It's not the actual poster......my friend sent it to me.
Thought so! It is cool though. I give you that.

I’m looking forward to the next installment to the Harry Potter series. Gary Oldman ought to do quite well as Sirius Black.

I just read all 5 books in the series and found that they were highly addictive and enthralling, and almost felt like reading them all over again once I was done. It pains me that the movies further down the road will probably not do as well, seeing that the kids are already on the brink of the age of graduation, but should only be about 14 for this movie. Seeing Ron with a goatee and Hermione wearing a 34c bra by the next movie would just be a little implausible, but maybe that’s just me.

For those of you who have read the books, I want to ask a few of questions:

Who do you see playing Mad-Eye Moody? (Since Marty Feldman is dead, I choose Michael Palin.)

Who are your favorite characters? (Mine are Snape, Fred, and Goerge.)

Which of the 5 books is your favorite? (Mine is The Order of the Phoenix, because things start getting really serious by the end of the last book and this entire one.)

How many of you would like to see some sort of reconciliation between Snape and Harry? (I really would since Snape is my favorite.)

And lastly, are there any actors that you would like to replace that have been used so far? (I’d replace Julie Walters as Molly Weasley with Jennifer Saunders from Absolutely Fabulous.)
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

It was beauty killed the beast.
What's with the film references in the trailer?

Okay, maybe Something Wicked This Way Comes makes a little sense to reference, but the Olsen twins film reference is just bizarre.

Originally Posted by Kong
...the Olsen twins film reference is just bizarre.
What are you talking about?

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
What are you talking about?
Double Double Toil and Trouble.
You're not foolin' anyone; we know you've seen it.

Originally Posted by Kong
Double Double Toil and Trouble.
You're not foolin' anyone; we know you've seen it.
I don't get it. Is that from one of their movies or something?

Isn't that whole Something Wicked this way comes, and Double Double... thing in reference to Macbeth?

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Yeah, that was a really bad picture of Lupin....
He looks like QT
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

The reviews I saw did not change my mind I aready don't think I will not likle it!So instead of wasting my money I am going to
wait until it comes out on video and then watch it then!I really don't want to get disapointed again!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Who do you see playing Mad-Eye Moody? (Since Marty Feldman is dead, I choose Michael Palin.)
That's a VERY good question. I'd go with Ian Holm, if not just because I really like his work.

Who are your favorite characters? (Mine are Snape, Fred, and Goerge.)
Lupin, Moody and Sirius

Which of the 5 books is your favorite? (Mine is The Order of the Phoenix, because things start getting really serious by the end of the last book and this entire one.)
Order of the Phoenix, mainly because it had such an awesome villain. I LOVED (rather hated) Umbridge. I'm a big into evil, and she had it in spades.

How many of you would like to see some sort of reconciliation between Snape and Harry? (I really would since Snape is my favorite.)
I wouldn't mind that. I've always pictured him saving Harry at the cost of his own life....that would be so touching and awesome.

And lastly, are there any actors that you would like to replace that have been used so far? (I’d replace Julie Walters as Molly Weasley with Jennifer Saunders from Absolutely Fabulous.)
I'm really cool with the cast as is (it is as close to perfectly cast as anything out there). But...if Dan doesn't display some serious acting chops soon, I think he should sit the next few movies out. He hasn't bothered me yet, but he's going to have to get really serious about his role.

yes but Alfonso Cuaron is a far more intellegent director. he will make it darker which, in my opinion, is so much better as the third book is so much darker than the others. he has my complete respect. however, it is kind of a strange jump to go from Y tu mama tambien to Harry Potter but then again The Little Princess was stunning.

Hving never read the books and spending 2 months of my life testing the new Harry Potter Game, I can safely say I hate the first two movies, but, and this is a huge BUT, I think Gary Oldman is a brilliant actor, and I have seen pretty much everything he has done, so, I will end up seeing this.

The first two were unbearable in my opinion, but, playing a game 8 hours a day for 2 months on the same material could do that to you

The third Harry Potter movie looks okay. Having read the books though, I am looking forward to the fourth more though.

i think about the coolest thing I have found about the past HP movies is the sets- everytime I saw the films and how they created Hogwarts on screen from J.K Rowlings words on paper just made me want to go to Hogwarts. Other than that i wasn't to impressed. wait yes i was- i though the quidditch captain for Gryffyndor was sexy sexy.

the teaser trailer definately promises good things to come. i thought the choir singing 'Something Wicked this way Comes' was a VERY nice touch. And even though Gary Oldman and David Thewlis do not look exactly like I thought they would be as Sirius and Lupin (my FAVORITE character) the poster with the wanted sign was very true to the 'magical' feel and also gave a very sinister feel too. and has anybody noticed how much the Dementors look like nazgul riders? that lost shot of them at the end was cool indeed.