Hellboy (2004)

Tools    

That was awesome! I've been waitin around all day long for this. Thanks Beale!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Very welcome!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
As long as this turns out NOTHING like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Movie, I will be there. It sounds promising, but obscure comic, plus Hollywood, equals crapshoot.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
As long as this turns out NOTHING like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Movie, I will be there. It sounds promising, but obscure comic, plus Hollywood, equals crapshoot.
I think with Del Toro's involvement this won't happen. Plus Ron Perlman! He rules!

Got it up on MoFo. Thanks to Beale for posting the link earlier, though.

Hellboy Trailer Hits the 'Net
Despite the cringe-inducing concept of David Hyde Pierce as a comic book superhero, the first Hellboy trailer is generating some good advance buzz. Find out why ...MORE

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I swear that it is not. Plus this has been a Del Toro/Mignola collaboration from the start. It is going to be the Hellboy. I have tons more faith in this than I had in LXG...(which, even towards the end...as I cringe...was a lot)

The High Res. Trailer is here and I'm a happy man!

God, Quicktime is awesome!

Hellboy looks cool!

Lets put a smile on that block
Saw the trailer for this today and it looks awsome! But then again LXG looked awsome and that turned out to suck suck suck. IM hoping this could be another X men, a successful and highly entertaining comic book adaptation

Question?

Whos the guy playing Hellboy? Is it that guy whose really ugly and is in Alien Ressurection, Blade 2 etc?

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Whos the guy playing Hellboy? Is it that guy whose really ugly and is in Alien Ressurection, Blade 2 etc?
Yup, its Ron Perlman.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Saw the trailer for this today and it looks awsome! But then again LXG looked awsome and that turned out to suck suck suck. IM hoping this could be another X men, a successful and highly entertaining comic book adaptation

Question?

I'm actually supposed to be gone...but I noticed that I didn't reply to this, so I want to tie up all of my loose ends (so to speak). There is no need to fear. This is directed by Guillermo Del Toro, director of the brilliant Cronos and The Devil's Backbone...and to a lesser extent, Blade II. You need but check out any of those films to realize how cool this is going to be. (I pray I will not be let down)

I ate all your bees.
The trailer made it look pretty good, definetly one ill be going to see. No doubt it will take another 4 months after the american release before its shown in australia Still yet to have Underworld and Open Range released...

I'm definitley seeing it. The trailer was awesome. I have a feeling I'll end up being let down though.

Holy Lord that's awesome!!!!

Latinoreview has posted a featurette of Hellboy
which recently played at the Pasadena Comicon. These clips, 5 in total, combine to make the 10 minute featurette that will be found on free DVDs at all Best Buy locations starting March 9th.

If you would like to, and are able to/know how to, you can save them as Quicktime files on your computer and then transfer to Mpeg. You will have your own 'full' 10 minute featurette of Hellboy.

I abso-friggin-lutely cannot wait to see this movie. And hopefully I can get into this thing Chud.com has going. If anybody lives in those cities you should check it out.

I was shocked that they actually had a showing for Orlando. We don't ever get anything like this here. I can't wait!