Your Favorite Characters

Tools    

Originally Posted by Saruman

Princess Leia
Good choice, although I think our reasons might be a little different!

And here are some more, just to name a few...

Ellen Ripley

Sarah Conner

Indiana Jones

Hannibal Lector

James Bond

Mary Poppins

The Joker

Gail (The River Wild)

Laugh and grow fat!
I don't have a picture, but Vito Corleone from The Godfather.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I think I have one around here somewhere....

Now where did I put it.....

Ahah!

Here:

Gotcha covered.

And I think William Wallace has come up a few times, so I get one of him as well....

There.

BANNED
My obvious first choice: DJANGO!!! (Franco Nero)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	djangopic1.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1403   Click image for larger version

Name:	djangopic3.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1404   Click image for larger version

Name:	djaface.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	1405  

BANNED
My second choice: Mark Antony (Marlon Brando, Julius Caesar)
Attachments

Name:	brando.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1407   Click image for larger version

Name:	BrandoCaesar.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1408   Click image for larger version

Name:	juliuscaesar.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	1409  

crazed out movie freak
I'm gonna go with Tony Soprano. I know The Soprano's isn't technically a movie. but I figure exceptions can be made. I mean his character is awesome in that show.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
True, not a movie character, but looking back, I don't think I even said it had to be from a movie. So it is all good.

Mark Antony is one of my favorites as well. (I love Shakespeare!)

Since you brought up Django, I will bring up two more of my favorites:

The Man with No Name (From the Dollars Trilogy, played by Clint Eastwood, the character who Django is based upon):

And Sanjuro (From Yojimbo and Sanjuro, played by Toshiro Mifune , who The Man with No Name is based upon):

Yojimbo is one of my very favorite movies. (Sanjuro and the Dollars movies are awesome too!)

Lets put a smile on that block
Off the top of my brain i would say....
Attachments

Name:	mrsdoubtfire_1993.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	1428   Click image for larger version

Name:	back_11.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1429   Click image for larger version

Name:	beauty_7.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	1430   Click image for larger version

Name:	timohmy.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1431  

It's pretty wild how everyone is obsessed with Mrs. Doubtfire. And Blibby, who is your avatar?

MOVIE CHARACTERS I LIKE:

Catherine Tramell, Basic Instinct

Freddy Krueger and Nancy Thompson, A Nightmare On Elm Street

Ernest P. Worrell, Ernest Goes To Jail

Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Susan Orlean, Adaptation

Sidney Prescott, Scream 1, 2, 3

Enid, Ghost World

Jules Winnfield, Pulp Fiction

Coffy, Coffy

Katherine Wall, Foxy Brown

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
It's pretty wild how everyone is obsessed with Mrs. Doubtfire. And Blibby, who is your avatar?
Its becuase Mrs Doubtfire is a hip old granny who can hip-hop bee-bop dance till ya drop-and yo yo make a wicked cup of co-co....Plus shes really a man. How can you not see the appeal!

My avatar is of the wonderous, elegent social diva that is Miss Dame Edna Everage I thought you would have recognised her SC.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Its becuase Mrs Doubtfire is a hip old granny who can hip-hop bee-bop dance till ya drop-and yo yo make a wicked cup of co-co....Plus shes really a man. How can you not see the appeal!
Oh, I see the appeal, alright. You guys should be celebrating though. This summer marks the 10th anniversary of when Mrs. Doubtfire came out in theatres. I remember when I saw it myself. You should do a Mrs. Doubtfire dance.

My avatar is of the wonderous, elegent social diva that is Miss Dame Edna Everage I thought you would have recognised her SC.
What am I? The Crossdressing Intelligence Agency? I haven't seen everything. Though the name does sound familiar.

Oh, I see the appeal, alright. You guys should be celebrating though. This summer marks the 10th anniversary of when Mrs. Doubtfire came out in theatres. I remember when I saw it myself. You should do a Mrs. Doubtfire dance.
Wow the 10th anniversary already....i would love to jig the Doubtfire Dance....but just how does the dance go? Does it involve a vacuum, a broom and the song "Dude Looks like a Lady"?

I can see it working already....

'Duuuuude looks like a ladeeeee!'

What am I? The Crossdressing Intelligence Agency? I haven't seen everything. Though the name does sound familiar.
The Crossdressing Intelligence Agency? That sounds great, i for one agree that the world would benefit from it immensly. You should be founder!...Along with The Dame of course, but first you should make yourself familiar with her....she is a devil woman! (Obviously in the best of ways ) I thought you would have recognised her, shes pretty big the US isnt she? She was in the last series of Ally McBeale. What a way to go, Down with the Dame!
Heres some more pics of the deliciously delicate Ozzy Wonder that is Miss Dame Edna Everage (And yes shes still a Miss, Can you believe it!? )

"Hullo Possoms!"

One of my Favourite characters is 'Madge' Dame Edna's Bridesmaid.

Originally Posted by nebbit
One of my Favourite characters is 'Madge' Dame Edna's Bridesmaid.
Yeah she and The Dame are a pair. Shes so funny, she looks about 300 years old.....but she also looks quite sad as well.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Blibby...um...Coco is spelled Cocoa...just thought i would letcha know.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Originally Posted by moviefan20
Blibby...um...Coco is spelled Cocoa...just thought i would letcha know.
That may apply to bog-standard everyday Cocoa BUT most definatly not the kind of Coco THE Doubtfire makes!

DonJuan de la Nooch
Julie Grendel, Guys like you do grow on trees......Here's to you.....sucking my ****!!!! Ford Fairlane

Heres some more pics of the deliciously delicate Ozzy Wonder that is Miss Dame Edna Everage (And yes shes still a Miss, Can you believe it!? )

"Hullo Possoms!"
Dame or Miss is only a miss because Norm died of Prostate cancer, they were very happily married.