Identity

→ in
Tools    

This was a great movie. Indeed there were a 'few' twists at first, but by the end of the movie, you knew exactly what was going on. It's not like they just left you sitting there not knowing what was going on.

8.5 / 10

Originally Posted by qube
This was a great movie. Indeed there were a 'few' twists at first, but by the end of the movie, you knew exactly what was going on. It's not like they just left you sitting there not knowing what was going on.

8.5 / 10
The first 2/3 of the movie was awesome, the last 3rd ruined it, if they redid it with a better ending then it would be a masterpice.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I loved this film, Cusack and Liotta were excellent, really good twists and turns, brilliant and very original.

I loved this movie. The plot twists had me completely fooled, but then again...doesn't take much to fool me.

Didn't see it.
I really liked it too, enough to by the DVD. I've watched the DVD a couple of times.

A system of cells interlinked
I guess I am in the minority on this one as well. I didn't care for it, and both my girlfriend and I were rolling our eyes by the end of the film. I felt none of thw characters were developed at all, and I just didn't care about them.