Favorite Movie Genre?

Tools    

Most gore-fest horror movies that have been out in the past few years I cannot get enough of. I don't care much for the older ones.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by j_torque
Most gore-fest horror movies that have been out in the past few years I cannot get enough of. I don't care much for the older ones.
Same.

MIL
Thrillers
Comedies

My favorite genre is GOOD MOVIES.

Feed me breadcrumbs
Chop Sockey, Space Opera and the incredibly bad cheesy independant flick. Well maybe not the cheesy flick, but I do enjoy the other stuff.

Mrs. BDT to y'all
i believe films of the cult origin have brought us some of the best movies ever, i dont really know if you can place alot of them in particular genres, i know some of the issues surrounding the films might place them in a certain category but would anyone else say cult is a genre within itself?

I am really a all around movie lover. Though westerns dont appeal to me really anything else is ok.

Romantic movies are my last choice. Oh and musicals are never a choice.

Thriller/Horror, Action, Sci Fi, Comedy, Detective, Drama all depend on the mood i'm in but no preference usually......well mabe i lean towards the Thriller/Horror or the Thriller/Action movies first but even then i can only watch them around three times before i need a change of pace.

Feed me breadcrumbs
I've decided that I like Cheesy Indy Flicks after much deliberation as the bad acting, bad script and bad fx give me an excuse to pay more attention to the wife. And whats even better, is the fact she always chooses them.

Originally Posted by Creed
I've decided that I like Cheesy Indy Flicks after much deliberation as the bad acting, bad script and bad fx give me an excuse to pay more attention to the wife. And whats even better, is the fact she always chooses them.

Horror and Romance

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by xbrandonewx
Horror and Romance
Nice combination...

Horror...

do we really need anything else???

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Cheetara The Thundercat
Horror...

do we really need anything else???
Popcorn?

Horror, or Comedies...

Sci Fi Horror Comedy and Action

its totaly fine i think to download, like mentioned befor, the DVD prices are high, i download all the time my collection right now is 150 movies, need to buy new hard drive, but i am thining on getting dvd burner and putting like 3 or 4 movies on a disk, i have the biggest collection of movies, if any 1 here has more please tell me i wanna know how much u got.

Originally Posted by vadim2200
its totaly fine i think to download, like mentioned befor, the DVD prices are high, i download all the time my collection right now is 150 movies, need to buy new hard drive, but i am thining on getting dvd burner and putting like 3 or 4 movies on a disk, i have the biggest collection of movies, if any 1 here has more please tell me i wanna know how much u got.
Thats all you have 150, Pikey has 5 or 6 thousand movies.

Welcome to the human race...
These are two of my favourite genres...

1. Heist movies. There's just something sweet about watching people pull off a heist - The Italian Job (original) and Reservoir Dogs are two of my favourite movies. (modern heist movies are alright but nothing beats the oldies)

2. Spaghetti westerns. Just about every western I've watched is a spaghetti western (with the exception of The Magnificient Seven) so I've taken a liking to them. They tend to have interesting stories and great action not seen inside the U.S.

Appy-polly-loggies
Psycho Horrors, Amazing Cinematography movies like Kill Bill, and what I like to call Puzzle Movies, movies that make you think!