Before They Were Famous Picture Game!

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hint: He grew up and became an original cast member of a TV show that premiered in 1975 and is still on the air and then became a movie star.

I think the TV show is probably "Saturday Night Live", so it must be one of the original "Not Ready for Prime Time Players", but I don't recognize the face at all.

He has chubby cheeks, so maybe John Belushi? (Although I think that kid looks like one of the Little Rascal kids.)

He's Chevy Chase, and you're not.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That's little Tommy Waits. I don't know that I would have caught it if I hadn't seen that school picture before. By high school he is starting to look like himself but not at that young an age.

I am on two different Tom Waits fan pages on Facebook. It's rare that I see a picture of him I haven't seen before.

OPEN FLOOR