Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I think this movie will be fun for everyone except those who feel compelled to analyze talking raccoons.
That is abit out there like.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

There's been a lot of buzz about what Marvel might have in store for The Incredible Hulk following The Avengers: Age of Ultron. It seems the ending will crossover with the forthcoming new Marvel franchise, Guardians of the Galaxy.

HitFix has word on just how the gap between The Avengers: Age of Ultron and The Avengers 3 will be filled, and it involves Guardians of the Galaxy. There's a common thread with the villain Thanos (read more here), who was revealed to be the puppeteer behind the events of The Avengers, and is also controlling Ronan the Accuser in Guardians of the Galaxy. But it turns out there may be a more direct connection in the works, and it involves Hulk.

At the end of The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Hulk ends up being sent off to space, however it may not be for the same reasons as in the false Planet Hulk idea. The report at Hitfix says that the final battle with Ultron somehow ends up with Banner/Hulk stuck aboard a Quinjet blasting off into space on a pre-programmed flight that he can't stop. However, rather than heading to an alien planet no one knows about, what if Hulk ended up wherever the Guardians of the Galaxy happened to be to lead into their sequel? Speculation pegs Hulk as either being a threat in space, forcing the Guardians of the Galaxy to stop him, or maybe even teaming up.

And then Guardians of the Galaxy 2 could lead into Hulk heading back to Earth with his new friends, and that's how The Avengers and The Guardians of the Galaxy will meet and team up to battle Thanos, who should be in possession of the Inifinity Gaunlet and all the Infinity Stones, ready to create trouble. And if all this is true, then Ruffalo is right about there being no Planet Hulk movie.
Guardians of the Galaxy hits theaters August 1st and Avengers: Age of Ultron hits theaters May 1, 2015.

Source: HitFix and FirstShowing

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

I knew Merle wasn't really dead, must be some zummbie serum afloat in this galaxy.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
*** Spoiled Content Below ***

For those that were lucky enough to see the IMAX preview (and get that poster), apparently this is how it went.

Opens with John C. Reily going through the prison role call with our motley crue. This appears to be the first meeting b/t them all (besides the Rocket and Groot tag team). Quill and Drax seem to have some sort of prior dealings. Gamora seems to universally loathed (by the prison in general), due in part to her relations with the big purple and Ronan. She trys to quell any concerns, by saying her actions were all part of a con she was running on them. The members form an alliance and proceed to bust out.

The main point of emphasis from what I have read and heard, is that Rocket, not Quill, is the leader. Apparently, he is going to be the main protagonist. Some concerns about chemistry were mentioned, but one glowing remark was how great Cooper is as Rocket.

Guardians of the Galaxy Promises a Record Number of Marvel Characters and Easter Eggs

During a recent interview with Moviefone, the filmmaker revealed that there are "tons" of Marvel Easter Eggs throughout the movie, with a character count that is "four times" greater than any previous Marvel movie.

"I actually have to clear everything with legal. We put in little things like graffiti on the walls and stuff like that. There's a ton of characters from the comics in this movie, in little tiny roles. But we have to clear everything with legal because once I use their name then I'm screwed in that scene or whatever. We have just tons of reference to Marvel Cosmic throughout the movie. And I'm certain probably the most Marvel comics characters ever in one movie."

Guardians of the Galaxy hits theaters August 1st.

Source: Moviefone via MovieWeb

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Guardians of the Galaxy Promises a Record Number of Marvel Characters and Easter Eggs

During a recent interview with Moviefone, the filmmaker revealed that there are "tons" of Marvel Easter Eggs throughout the movie, with a character count that is "four times" greater than any previous Marvel movie.

"I actually have to clear everything with legal. We put in little things like graffiti on the walls and stuff like that. There's a ton of characters from the comics in this movie, in little tiny roles. But we have to clear everything with legal because once I use their name then I'm screwed in that scene or whatever. We have just tons of reference to Marvel Cosmic throughout the movie. And I'm certain probably the most Marvel comics characters ever in one movie."

Guardians of the Galaxy hits theaters August 1st.

Source: Moviefone via MovieWeb
Cant wait to see this, I nearly always see little things/easter eggs etc and if theres loads im going to have a field day checking them out.

I dont know why but it seems this is taking ages to come out, it must be as im really looking forward to it, well I look forward to all Marvel films.

Can't wait to see this, I nearly always see little things/easter eggs etc and if there's loads I'm going to have a field day checking them out.

I don't know why but it seems this is taking ages to come out, it must be as I'm really looking forward to it, well I look forward to all Marvel films.
Same here. I never really catch all the easter eggs at first so I have to view the film 2 or 3 times. Especially when the eggs are revealed on afterwards. I look forward to these films too. Marvel knows how to keep the ball rolling with excitement.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Same here. I never really catch all the easter eggs at first so I have to view the film 2 or 3 times. Especially when the eggs are revealed on afterwards. I look forward to these films too. Marvel knows how to keep the ball rolling with excitement.
Marvel of late has been phenomenal IMO I have loved every film they have done and have looked forward to every film since. This and Avengers 2 is possibly my most anticipated films to come since Captain America 2, plus all the new things I keep hearing about upcoming Marvel films. Even though im not the biggest 'comic book' fan (as I havent read many), its the cinematic universe thats immense to me fairplay. I love the fact they are all intertwined and hope they keep that going with this film, I did hear they could possibly mix the sequel to this with The Hulk. All great prospects in this universe.

The People's Republic of Clogher
You don't need to tell a spammer that they're spamming guys. Just report the post, it'll give us a notification and we can deal with it.

Howard the Duck in Guardians of the Galaxy???

Walt Disney Studios and Marvel Studios have provided Stitch Kingdom with the full, credited cast list for Guardians of the Galaxy. Aside from the regular cast of actors and character we know of, a few cameos are officially known.
  • Stan Lee will have his customary cameo, this time as the ‘Xandarian Ladies’ Man
  • Nathan Fillion will be dolled up as ‘Monstrous Inmate
  • Musician Rob Zombie lends his voice as the ‘Ravager Navigator Voice
  • Writer/director James Gunn himself will appear as one of the ‘Maskless Sakaaran
  • Fred the dog will assume the role of Cosmo (originally planned to be CGI voiced by Nathan Fillion)

There's also one more on that list. Hold on to your hats....Marvel legend Howard the Duck is somewhere to be found in the film. There's a line in the end titles that credits Howard's co-creators Steve Gerber and Val Mayerik. Now they have nothing to do with making Guardians of the Galaxy, so unless their names were thrown in for the hell of it we're in for a heck of a ride.

Source: Stitch Kingdom

It's getting very good reviews. I actually consider watching this one at the theater with some friends when it comes out. It looks like a nice distraction from the more generic superhero movies. I like the fact that it takes place in outer space.
Let's hope I won't be disappointed by it, now that I'm getting my hopes up.