I'm coming to London

Tools    

Well I think it's high time that I further my education and where else than Britain(well there was an option for Holland but there was no Film Studies so).I got accepted Film & Television Studies in a lovely University at the edge of London called Brunel and I'm taking off in 3 days(Saturday)and I feel kind of sad leaving so much behind family,friends and Bulgaria(not that I am the Patriotic type of person but still I have this odd felling)I have made friends already(strange only girls so far-not that it's bad I've met two of them and both are quite hot(the one is a model and the other one is a red head-Perfect combination)).Well wish me a good flight first because I am terefied of flying(not that I have been flying before)and I will update you when I arive

I am half agony, half hope.
Good luck, B-Card. Have fun, and don't worry about flying, driving is much more dangerous.

Don't forget to study once in awhile, too.

Johann von Goethe

methinks you'll have a great time. be good.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Give us some more info about what you think your studies will entail and why you chose that school. Best of Luck. Girls... college... girls... not that bad at all...

Lets put a smile on that block
Wow so your coming over to these parts B-Card? You're gonna have a great time. You should prepare yourself for London though. Unless you have been before, it can be a pretty overwhelming place when you first arrive. Its noisy, smelly in some places, unfriendly in others, but overall one of the most awesome cities in the world. I guess what im about to say can be said with most places, but i honestly feel like there is a different and crazy opportunity waiting around every corner in London. Its one of the most exciting places ive ever lived and i hope you enjoy your time over here

Have a safe flight!

Good luck on that. Brunel university is well respected and you should have loads of fun there.

Give us some more info about what you think your studies will entail and why you chose that school. Best of Luck. Girls... college... girls... not that bad at all...
From what I hear from friends there it's fun.Year 1 is more theoretical while Years 2 and 3 are going to be much more interesting with a lot of practical and team work,projects and stuff here is a little more info on the subject and its modules-->here
Oh and the girls mmmm-I've met already two hotties

Wow so your coming over to these parts B-Card? You're gonna have a great time. You should prepare yourself for London though. Unless you have been before, it can be a pretty overwhelming place when you first arrive. Its noisy, smelly in some places, unfriendly in others, but overall one of the most awesome cities in the world. I guess what im about to say can be said with most places, but i honestly feel like there is a different and crazy opportunity waiting around every corner in London. Its one of the most exciting places ive ever lived and i hope you enjoy your time over here

Have a safe flight!
O damn right I'll enjoy it second biggest city in Europe

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wow, I too am going to London! We leave two weeks from today, actually! And B-card, I too am terrified of flying. Phobic, really. For me it'll be like a seven-hour flight. UGH UGH UGH. (I did get a few little happy pills from my doctor to get me through the flight, but all they really do is make me not care.)

I am going with Yoda's sister (my youngest child, age 15), and we're going just because we can. (She's a real Anglophile.)

Gosh, blibby, half of MoFo is coming over to see you! Buy us all a drink!

Lets put a smile on that block
'
'

Seriously though, whilst all you MOFO's are over in the big smoke, if you wanna meet for a coffee or NINE PINTS then let me know, would be good to meet and stare awkwardly at you guys in the flesh.

LOL, so true about the stare awkwardly part ... although, not really. I've met online folks before, of all ages, and usually they're just what I expected.

What other MoFos are over there near/in London? We should definitely try for as many as we can get and take a few good pictures....

I'm meeting another few online London friends too -- several are writer friends from a writing site and others are all AlphaSmart enthusiasts (there are a lot in/near London, apparently). I am open to several smaller meetings with these sets of people, or one big happy group (this is all ages, really -- early 20s up to probably 60). Or just wing it. Addie and I don't have a real "schedule" or tour group. We just are racking up some things we're going to do: a play at the Globe, Ceremony of the Keys, etc. We're working everything else around the few things that are already etched in stone.

The Big Smoke? LOL, gee, I would have thought that was Pittsburgh!

Well, that's pretty cool. We're staying at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum ( Austruck's Hotel )...

I think there is even a cafe right in the hotel ... but I'd rather one of you "locals" give us some hints on a local pub that's more authentically British than the freakin' Holiday Inn. (As long as the 15-yr-old can enter unscathed.)

Aside from the flying phobia, I am very psyched for this trip! We've been saving for a year!

well this is it six more hours and it's bye bye Bulgaria and Hello UK this is going to be my last broadcast from BG I hope so my next one will be from London(if I don't crash and burn)and an International MoFo meeting sounds interesting I have always wanted to see some of you.Well this is from me for now stay tuned for more in the next few days where I will express my first impressions from London

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
good luck with everything...stay in touch.... and know i am a jealous bitch. i dream of a vacation to london, england to stay a month all expenses paid in full!!!

So I'm in London,I'm a student at last got connected to the internet at last,so I can share with you my first impressions on the University(I'll talk about the city tomorrow when I go and see it-Central London that is)well it's big for a starter(believe me for me it's huge compared to the universities in BG).Its awesome just like Mark said girls parties(well its freshers week so)I'm having a great time Ive met so many people university is great I like the experience so far.And actually yesterday we watched "A clockwork Orange"as a part of the events(it was for only those who were interested)and some scenes in the movie were shot in the university and the plase that he was forced to watch the horrific movies of violence and raping were shot in the same theatre where we watched the film it felt really amazing although it was reniovated a lot but still.So london is great I'm going to a sightseeing tour tomorrow so i'll maybe post some pictures

Remember, if you want to get laid- don't tell girls you're a fresher. Took me 3 years to work that one out
Can I safely assume that this is something my daughter and I don't need to do when we get over there next week?