What movies you don't like to watch...

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by rpalland
Usually the annoying medival ones. I hate those.
I quite like those. But I am starting to really hate current horror films. They seem to be cruel and violent for no reason except to be cruel and violent. The fun's been sucked out of them. I'd rather watch the Evil Dead 100 times than watch Hostel even once.

Can't stand remakes. I also hate movies that just keep repeating the same jokes over again..

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
Can't be doing with period drama, They are all the bleedin' same!!

Originally Posted by rpalland
Movies I hate? Lemme see... Usually the annoying medival ones. I hate those.
Yes, hate medieval movies too. Such a slimy, vile era.

The Fabulous Sausage Man
Avoiding genres is close-minded and stupid.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Star Trek is straight up fantasy, I would think.
Kirk's movies are, yeah (Khan is immensely popular with the Star Wars crowd) with the exception of The Motion Picture. Actually, Picard's movies are mostly fantasy/action as well, though the actual Next Generation TV show can be pure, heavy SF. The episode "Measure Of Man" is one of the most thought-provoking pieces of philosophical science fiction out there, I think.

Effin' movies that are structured, sappy, and predictable except for Demolition Man because that movie effin' rocked the house upside-down-inside-out. I want to watch movies with real people like Bubble, even though I didn't really like it, but then again, now that I think about it, it was kind of interesting.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Horror movies. TOTALLY hate them. Unfortunately, its all my boyfriend will go to the movies for

Guess we won't be going to the movies any time soon. I might see Black Christmas though....