Movie death scenes that made you laugh

Tools    

this is a french action film that is actually coming to DVD in early september. the scene where all of Taha's boys blow him away with machine guns is just so funny. you guys know the scenes i'm talking about. where you really shouldn't laugh, but you can't help yourself. anyways check out the film, the action and stunts are incrediable.. if you have seen, what did you guys think.

hi i am testing the google spell ckr

Cool it works

OH um topic at hand:
WARNING: "SOAP" spoilers below
That one scene in Snakes on a Plane where the lady is all hot and bothered while she is sleeping then gets it in the eye...yeah funny.

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
Most of the deaths in Ladykillers were pertty funny.
*EDIT*

Oops, *SPOILER*

heheh Yep, I was actually the one that first suggested this movie to you guys. The swearing is a tad overdone, but the movie itself is hilarious, as well as all of the death scenes. Also, how they all ended up disposed of on that garbage boat.

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
Most of the deaths in Ladykillers were pertty funny.
I think they were all funny honestly. Still consider that movie one of if not the biggest surprise enjoyable films of the decade to me.

Paul Reubens' character Amilyn following the credits of 1992 Kristin Swanson film Buffy the Vampire the Slayer. The way he dies after getting stabbed with a stake in the heart just makes me laugh.

Originally Posted by Escape
Ditz? ----->
yepp
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Interview with the vampire
the lady who has the 2 poodles neck gets snapped

I would have to say it would have to be the scene in the House of Wax, when Paris Hilton got killed in the garage. That was classic.

I love it in kung fu movies when they just hit themselves on the head.

the scene in hostel when the guy cuts his own leg off. hahaha

If watch hellraiser I , you will know what laughter means you wont stop

when a guy gets decapitated in the newest Omen movie

i have to say, that when Brab Pitt's character in Meet Joe Black gets hit by NOT ONE, but TWO cars, that is by far the funnist thing i have ever seen. i was on the ground laughing for a total of fifteen minutes, crying and struggling to breathe, clutching my ribs because they were hurting i was laughing so hard...good times... i still dream of brad pitt get hitting by a car while still in midair and snapping his neck on the windshield... i watched that in slow motion a few times too for further laughs.

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Well pretty much any time someone gets crushed, burned, or shot into nothingness...( with quite a few exceptions ) ...wait, wait I forgot eaten...it is definatley hilarious.

Originally Posted by Dante117
i have to say, that when Brab Pitt's character in Meet Joe Black gets hit by NOT ONE, but TWO cars, that is by far the funnist thing i have ever seen. i was on the ground laughing for a total of fifteen minutes, crying and struggling to breathe, clutching my ribs because they were hurting i was laughing so hard...good times... i still dream of brad pitt get hitting by a car while still in midair and snapping his neck on the windshield... i watched that in slow motion a few times too for further laughs.
That's my favorite too!

I thought it was pretty amusing in Dumb & Dumber when Harry & Lloyd put those jalapenos in that guys burger & after he ate it he fell on the floor & asked the guys to give him his antacid pills & they gave him the poison!

I have been trying to figure out the name of an animated movie and am having problems remembering. In the trailer it shows two turtles sitting in a forest minding their own business. All of a sudden a tree crashes down between them. One turtle says to the other RUN and they slowly start to walk (crawl) away. I think that the plot was that their forest was being torn down and they had to be relocated. Anyone remember the name of the movie?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The black guy in Ghost Ship. He falls down an open elevator shaft because he was horny, lol.

Suspect's Reviews