Cop Out

Tools    

Cop Out

Two longtime NYPD partners on the trail of a stolen, rare, mint-condition baseball card find themselves up against a merciless, memorabilia-obsessed gangster. Jimmy (Bruce Willis) is the veteran detective whose missing collectible is his only hope to pay for his daughter's upcoming wedding, and Paul (Tracy Morgan) is his "partner-against-crime" whose preoccupation with his wife's alleged infidelity makes it hard for him to keep his eye on the ball.

Thanks B-Card... I don't think I'll ever get used to Bruce bald... anyway, this one looks kinda like a DVD rental to me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

This looks really fun, thanks.

waiting~~~

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This looks like an awesome cop comedy im looking forward to seeing this, nice one

I saw this. I liked it. To me, it felt like Kevin Smith making Bad Boys. It's not great or anything, but it gave me a few laughs.
Exactly that is why it makes it good

I haven't actually seen the movie but if anyone has... is it any good? cause I looked at it and it looked quite cheesy and unfunny, but that was before I learnt that Kevin Smith actually directed it... and I like Smith's work, from such movies as "Clerks" to "Zack and Miri", which were both hilarious.