2 movies a long time ago

Tools    

ok so I maybe was in kindergarten when I saw those two movies that I hardly remember anything but I feel that this is the right place where I can get help so here it is

1.So what I remember from this movie is that the main character was black I think he was kind of chubby and at the end he was driving some car that had a tank cannon on the roof and the final scene was in some sort of a chemical factory and he threw the bad guy in one of the chemical containers(just like in Batman) and when the factory was exploding he escaped riding an Ostrich

2.This one is a bit of a blur but I remember it was some sort of a across country race or a delivery and there was something specific about one of the cars that was painted in blue but it was supposed to be red or the other way around and they passed next to a fire truck or something that was shooting a lot of water and the paint peeled of and revealed the true color of the car and they passed then to a truck with mirrors and noticed it and I remember that the movie had a lot of car chasing and stunts and stuff

hope you can help

1.So what I remember from this movie is that the main character was black I think he was kind of chubby and at the end he was driving some car that had a tank cannon on the roof and the final scene was in some sort of a chemical factory and he threw the bad guy in one of the chemical containers(just like in Batman) and when the factory was exploding he escaped riding an Ostrich
If you saw this one while you were actually at Kindergarten you should most definitely sue the schoolboard for the trauma you had to endure. I don't believe the statute of limitations has run out on cinematic cruelty....

LEONARD PART 6
1987, Paul Weiland

&feature=related
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I can't be certain, but you have enough clues in #2 to suggest that it may be It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, even though it might be too old.

The second film is definitely Used Cars (1980). The scene you're referring to is near the end of the movie and involves Gerritt Graham's character Jeff who has a thing about red cars. Oh yeah and it's one of my favourite films

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081698/

&feature=related