I'm coming to London

Tools    

Remember, if you want to get laid- don't tell girls you're a fresher. Took me 3 years to work that one out
Ill keep that in mind

and here are a few pictures from my tour to central London

Can I safely assume that this is something my daughter and I don't need to do when we get over there next week?
Lol, i'm assuming you're not enrolling at University on this visit.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yes, Pyro, don't you know how rare they are? Over here in the States it's nearly impossible to find a pay phone, let alone one still in a booth. And I've read that even in London, they're doing away with them ... but have decided to keep a few of the classic red ones like this for posterity.

I knew right away why B-card took that picture -- then again, I've got my copy of London for Dummies out this week.

A week from today!

Yes, Pyro, don't you know how rare they are? Over here in the States it's nearly impossible to find a pay phone, let alone one still in a booth. And I've read that even in London, they're doing away with them ... but have decided to keep a few of the classic red ones like this for posterity.

I knew right away why B-card took that picture -- then again, I've got my copy of London for Dummies out this week.

A week from today!
Lol, there was a hint of sarcasm there since it's just a normal day thing for moi.

well so me and couple of friends decided to take a night tour to Central London and it turned out to be really good although my camera isn't that good at night but I got some Nice shots I think

Oh wow! We will be there by Friday morning! We can't wait!! Trafalgar and Piccadilly Circus there?

How's the weather been??

great we had two wonderful days of sun and some wind but at nights it gets a little cold so I suggest you gear up a little

Lets put a smile on that block
Its funny you say that about the phone boxes. Its one of the things i love about London. As Pyro says, we don't even bat an eye lid at a phonebox, but when you see a load of tourists piling into one and posing for their photo's, it reminds you that its the small details you can forget about when they surround you all the time.