Favorite Movie Genre?

Tools    

i would have to go with Horror

motivationally deficient
a bit of phsychological thriller is always good, plus the stoner movies.

i like action, lots of action

oh, and of course, since i'm a chick, chick-flicks

I ate all your bees.
Almost anything, though I tend to give the heavy going Drama's a miss. I like to be entertained, not feel miserable.

I like the dramas about crime and criminals (like City of God , American History X , Reservoir Dogs...) ; about addiction ( like Requiem for a Dream , Blow...) and the futuristic fantasies (like Clockwork Orange , Blade Runner , Donnie Darko...)

First let me say I tried to start a new thread but the sight won't allow me to start one until I have 25 replies.

In the 1980's there was a military school movie with teens boys that escaped the academy and went to a near by girls academy. Also every time the academy leader would come into a room in the school he was followed by a strong wind like he was storm. I'm pretty sure there was a song that had the lyrics "surrender or fight" in it.

I have searched some of the movie data bases but came up empty.

Any help naming this movie would be appreciated.

Steven

romantic comedies!