Hellboy (2004)

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I was under the impression that this was the poster...

in this film, Is it evil or just pure entertainment?

Wow. That poster is awesome! Each new thing I see for this just gets me more and more excited about it.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
in this film, Is it evil or just pure entertainment?
What do you mean?

The previews for the movie make it seem like an X Men movie. The Movie is based from a comic book right? What do you guys think?

This movie looks totally stupid. i am going to say that it WILL NOT make over 60 million dollars. it will be lucky if it makes it to the 50 million mark. The Punisher on the other hand, has a good chance to make it over 100 million easily.

God does this movie look terrible it is giving a bad name to all movies based on comic books even daredevil!!!!!

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

Delirious and deluded
I would have said this movie looked bad until I watched "League of Extraordinary gentlemen" and nothing can look as bad as that movie did. I plan on seeing Hellboy in the theater because it looks "fun."

Leave your crabbiness at the door!
Daredevil was ok as long as I ignored the out-of-characterness that was allowed like the idiotic 'fight' scene when DD and Elektra did in the play ground...blech

Can't believe you didn't like LXG!! It was great fun

Hellboy has potential, but we'll have to see. Hopefully it's not all one-liners from our not-so-symmetrical protagonist. I'm sure I'll be seeing it

Anyone go to the movies for fun anymore?

Harlin!

Originally Posted by Striel
I would have said this movie looked bad until I watched "League of Extraordinary gentlemen" and nothing can look as bad as that movie did. I plan on seeing Hellboy in the theater because it looks "fun."

I liked a League of Extrodinary Gentelmen... I think this whole Comic Book fad is going to Fade!!!! Not everyone is into comic books so they wouldn't even know the characters back stories any of that crap

this movie looks awsome granit i did think it looked crappy the first time i saw the preview.I felt the same way about LOEG but i liked it very much.

Well, well. Big shock. We get this movie in SEPTEMBER ffs.

It will in fact be out on R1 DVD before it hits cinema's here - just like Finding Nemo and a whole score of other films.

Could anyone explain to me exactly how this helps the movie business?