Beale goes in search of cult....

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Cinema that is. I'm gonna take a bit of a break from forum posting in the name of becoming more knowledgeable of cult cinema (exploitation, blaxploitation, spaghetti westerns, kung-fu, martial arts, anime, cult and Asian movies in general...you know. That kind of stuff.)

I might drop in once in a while to post a review, tab, or some major bit of news I might pick up on...but...other than that...I'm not really going to be here for...oh...a month or so.

I'll miss you guys! Stay cool.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Dude, come back soon I enjoy reading what you have to say on MOFO, try to get all of BRUCE LEE, he started the whole Kung Fu craze... way way before Jackie, Jet.

I‘m going to miss you…. … Don’t you dare stay gone too long…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
What about the most obscure cult genre of them all?? Piddzilla movies! You know, movies about Piddy going Zilly?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Cinema that is. I'm gonna take a bit of a break from forum posting in the name of becoming more knowledgeable of cult cinema...
Jeeze, you'd think it would be kind of counter productive to bail on the forum in order to accomplish that goal. Hurry back Beale.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Cinema that is. I'm gonna take a bit of a break from forum posting in the name of becoming more knowledgeable of cult cinema (exploitation, blaxploitation, spaghetti westerns, kung-fu, martial arts, anime, cult and Asian movies in general...you know. That kind of stuff.)

I might drop in once in a while to post a review, tab, or some major bit of news I might pick up on...but...other than that...I'm not really going to be here for...oh...a month or so.

I'll miss you guys! Stay cool.
Huh? bummer man, well hope ya find some good info and come back and share it! Or, I hope you were drunk when posting that message and will wake up and say to yourself "No MoFo?? What was I thinking????"

_S

Put me in your pocket...
You realize we'll be expecting some reviews of these cultish movies when you return.

Enjoy your movie time Beale...and hurry back. You'll be missed.

Lets put a smile on that block
Come back soon Bealester, i need someone to answer all my questions about unknown mysteries.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
You didn't have to leave, you coulda just talked to me! I am a walking encyclopedia of bizarre cult cinema! Roger Corman, the Shaw Brothers, Shaft in Africa, Gamera Vs. Guiron, Superfly, The Harder they Come, Fritz the Cat, Bad Taste, Bride of The Monster, Rock and Roll High School, Mighty PeKing Man, Faster, Pussycat, Kill Kill!, Five Fingers of Death, Meet the Feebles....Man, that is where I live!!! haha. Oh well, you'll be missed.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Damn, Beale... Come back soon!

Sonny Chiba is great for Martial Arts etc. definitely see Street Fighter(No, not the Van Damme one) if you haven't already.

For some info on Exploitation films check out this article.

This is, IMO, the best site to learn about Spaghetti Westerns.

Anyway, good luck Beale... I've been on that journey myself.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Thanks everyone!

I'll definately check some of those out Monkeypunch, and Garret, believe it or not, The Streetfighter is third on my list!