The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I can vouch for this method, I'm extremely indecisive and used to use it myself quite regularly. Only stopped using it when I calculated just how much loose change had rolled off somewhere never to be seen again, 'cos I was too concentrated on having solved the dilemma and kept forgetting to catch the bloody coin
Don't catch bloody coins. =\
...fingerprints.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Don't catch bloody coins. =\
...fingerprints.
But it was my blood anyway

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I get it. It makes sense, but I wouldn't know how to chose which 2 to start with so I'm right back where I'm stuck.

Just start with the first one, or the top one if it's in list form), and go in order.

You ready? You look ready.
I can vouch for this method, I'm extremely indecisive and used to use it myself quite regularly. Only stopped using it when I calculated just how much loose change had rolled off somewhere never to be seen again, 'cos I was too concentrated on having solved the dilemma and kept forgetting to catch the bloody coin
Since people are tossing in mental tricks for tough choices: assign each choice heads or tails, flip a coin, while it's in the air there's a decent chance you'll find yourself hoping for one more than the other.
Yes, but how do I decide which one is heads and which one is tails?

Think ya'll are really misunderstanding my ability to handle decisions when it's more than 2.

If it's just two I'll flip that coin all day no sweat. Soon as that third option rolls in, tho, I am done. TKO
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Yes, but how do I decide which one is heads and which one is tails?

Think ya'll are really misunderstanding my ability to handle decisions when it's more than 2.

If it's just two I'll flip that coin all day no sweat. Soon as that third option rolls in, tho, I am done. TKO

No, I get it. I'm just trying to help.

I have a similar problem with a "blank slate". If I have to do something, I can't figure out how to start it without some kind of help.

For example, if you give me a blank piece of paper and tell me to draw a picture of anything, I'll just stare at the piece of paper for hours until someone tells me what to draw because I can't decide what to draw.

Or even when deciding what movie to watch can be a problem for me. I have over a thousand DVDs, and if I have a few hours of free time to watch a movie, I can't decide what DVD to watch, so I usually just end up watching whatever is on TV, even if it's reruns of a TV show that I've already seen. (That's one of the reasons why I like the HoFs and movie tournaments here. They give me a push in the direction of what to watch, but I hate reviewing the movies I watch because it just starts that "blank page" problem again, and I can't figure out what to write, even when there are a bunch of thoughts about the movie floating around in my head.)

There's a house by my workplace that goes pretty over the top each Halloween. Here's what they've got this year:

This is actually less elaborate than usual. Usually the whole yard is completely filled with stuff.

This is actually less elaborate than usual. Usually the whole yard is completely filled with stuff.
They still have time.

There's a house by my workplace that goes pretty over the top each Halloween. Here's what they've got this year:

Oh look! The Munsters are having a yard sale.

I saw this house while I was out recently.

Nice to see Michael Myers is being Covid sensible and wearing a mask. Shame on the rest of them. Plus, they're too close together, although Freddy looks like he's at least trying.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

The pile of chairs looks like a year-round installation in that yard.

A system of cells interlinked
19 Months!

A system of cells interlinked
Love that cat! Good to see a vibrant lil guy like that.

Sadly, our old boy is on his way out soon. Just turned 18, and is having some struggles in his extremely old kitty age...

Still going, but I can tell he is getting tired.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I searched and found this... turns out it was Halloween 2016. But in theme of the month....

I scared a lil kid inside K-Mart. That's back when we still had a K-Mart. We were in the middle of a scavenger hunt and a group of us ran inside to take pics of random things. I ran past a mom with her son. The guy was barely able to walk upright on his own, but seemed interested in me. er.... my costume. So I stopped, slowly turned around and leaned slightly forward so that he could make formal eye contact with my costume. I then said in that classic half Kermit, half Grover muppet voice, "HEH-LOW!" There was a pause of maybe two beats, then the kid just freaked the hell out crying full on. The mom smiled and tried to play it down, but it was too late...

Because of me, at least this kid won't be scared of clowns I guess =\
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ynYipYip.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	68534