Movies & TV Shows You've NEVER Seen

Tools    

The list is waaay too long to compile but just some that come to mind

Movies: Casablanca. Goodfellas, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, The Shape Of Water, Three Billboards In Ebbing Missouri, La La Land, Get Out, Cars
TV: Game Of Thrones, Westworld

(planning to catch them soon though)

Popular TV shows that everyone mostly has seen, but i haven't:

Game of Thrones (to be fair, I have seen the first four episodes, but really not my cup of tea)
Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
The new one that has some buzz around it. Strange something... cant remember the name.

And I have no intention of ever watching these as well.

Movies, i dont know. There might be many. Most of Marvel/DC newer stuff. Hobbit series, these are the ones that come to mind.

That's two more. "Entourage" and "Band of Brothers".
Never missed Entourage...nothing realistic about it but very entertaining. Never had any desire to watch Ben of Brothers

I always hear about "Game of Thrones", but I've never seen it.
Count me in on having never seen Game of Thrones

Never seen Game of Thrones neither.

Never could sit through an episode of Seinfeld and the odd thing is I like Jerry as a stand up comic. But don't like the characters or the show.

Not one Godfather movie.

Titanic, bleh

No Kardashians, Jersey Shore
And no Desparate Housewives.

I have never seen "Dances with Smurfs" (otherwise known as Avatar), The Last Jedi, Rogue One, the two Batman movies with Mr. Mom as Batman, the last three Twilight films (I watched the first one for Bad Movie Night one Sunday), Dances with Wolves, The Postman, Ordinary People, any Quentin Tarantino film except Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs or anything by Michael Moore. And I have absolutely no desire to watch any of them in my lifetime.

Somehow superhero movies and TV shows never interest me. I haven't watched any of the Marvel or DC movies. Superhero movies follow similar tropes and I feel they have nothing new to offer. Also, the big budgeted VFX movies are not my cup of tea.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I always hear about "Game of Thrones", but I've never seen it.
Count me in on having never seen Game of Thrones

I recently found "Game of Thrones" seasons 1 and 2 at a garage sale for $1 each, so I bought them. I'm still not sure that it's my type of show, but this was cheap enough for me to give it a chance.

Funny you should mention Seinfeld...I didn't watch a single episode when it was in prime time, I discovered it in syndication.

I liked Jerry Seinfeld when he was a stand-up comedian, but I never really cared much for the TV show "Seinfeld", (but Hubby likes it).

TV shows - Friends, Community, The Wire, The Shield, Hannibal, Dexter

Movies - Titanic, Captain Marvel, Tokyo Story, Citizen Kane

I recently found "Game of Thrones" seasons 1 and 2 at a garage sale for $1 each, so I bought them. I'm still not sure that it's my type of show, but this was cheap enough for me to give it a chance.
It's worth watching but strangely enough (at least in my case) it's not something I particularly want to re-watch.

I've never seen the tv show Seinfeld or Cheers or any of those well known shows from the 90s.

I've seen a few episodes of "Seinfeld", but I don't really care for the show.

"Cheers" was a great show. It got even better when Kirstie Alley joined the show after Shelley Long left.

TV shows - Friends, Community, The Wire, The Shield, Hannibal, Dexter

Movies - Titanic, Captain Marvel, Tokyo Story, Citizen Kane

"Friends" is a unique show because it was great from the very first episode, and it never jumped the shark.

It's worth watching but strangely enough (at least in my case) it's not something I particularly want to re-watch.

You haven't been around here long enough to know my taste in TV shows, but I don't really like shows that are violent. That's why I don't think I'll like "Game of Thrones". But I've heard so much about it that it's piqued my curiosity, so I might eventually give it a chance anyway.

You haven't been around here long enough to know my taste in TV shows, but I don't really like shows that are violent. That's why I don't think I'll like "Game of Thrones". But I've heard so much about it that it's piqued my curiosity, so I might eventually give it a chance anyway.
Yeah, I should have taken a closer look at your av. It doesn't exactly shout gorehound does it?

Very good show that went on too long IMO. Not my fave show by any means, but I own & watched the entire thing.

Never liked Seinfeld or Friends. Ton of tv shows that I’ve never seen.