Bad Boys 2

Tools    

I'm looking forward to this. IMO these two do a great job as an on screen duo.

the 1st one was awesum. it shocked me when i found out that they're making a second one.

-X-
yea im also glad, i hope its gonna be a better sequal then MIIB

I think I'm gonna go see this one. Hopefully Michael Bay delivers like he has in the past.

I'll be missing this one. Martin Lawrence is one of those people that I can't stand.

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by kevinf_30
Hopefully Michael Bay delivers like he has in the past.
When has he delivered in the past?
Besides crap, I mean, which I'll admit he delivers prolificly and consistently.

A novel adaptation.
I attribute that only to Quentin Tarantino's uncredited involvement.

Of all the sequels this summer, this one is #1 on my list. Will and Matrin are phenominal together. This is the 2000's version of 48hrs or Lethal Weapon.

- Crow

"C'mon..."
"No...no John."
"C'mon...."
"No...no...no John"
"I'll drive."
"Ok."

-Stripes

I was reasonably shocked by the first one, before it I would not have considered either of the leads action hero potential, or leading men for that matter, also Tea Leoni is gorgeous. Both leads had a great chemistry together, compare them with the recent Showtime, 2 fairly big stars, no chemistry.

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Michael Bay is bucking the trend with his action sequel as according to the The Early Report, its confirmed to be clocking in at a final runtime of 150 mintues - over half an hour longer than the first film, and a near quarter hour longer than 'Reloaded' and 'Hulk'.

dat looks kool.

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
There has actually been complaints over the casting in this movie because Martin Lawrence was given priority over Will Smith

ABout 2hrs 30mins of two cops blowing **** up, why wouldnt ppl love this sequel. Personally the 1st one was better. This one just has more explosions, nice car or cars, which makes up for its weak storyline.