Parasite
0%
0 votes
Spider-Man Far From Home
43.59%
17 votes
other
39 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Surprised to see Ad Astra actually got a vote. I really want to watch Parasite, but I feel like it might be a bit too artsy for me in the same way Roma was last year.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

The truth is in here
It's not artsy, just a very wellmade movie with fascinating characters and a great story. It's actually really, really funny as well, I laughed pretty hard at some places. I highly recommend you go see it.

Professional horse shoe straightener
Surprised to see Ad Astra actually got a vote. I really want to watch Parasite, but I feel like it might be a bit too artsy for me in the same way Roma was last year.
Parasite isn't 'artsy'. It's a drama.

I’ll third that, it’s a very entertaining movie, more along the lines of a thriller than a slower moving movie like Roma.

Joker, Joker, Joker.

I do still want to see Jo Jo Rabbit and 1917, though.

who ever mentioned as Other, what s the movie that u rated top mark?

Although a Television Series, Too Old to Die Young was the best out of 2019. Also Atlantique was really interesting.

Official Secrets flew under the radar. The first movie I can say I enjoyed watching Knightly. Snowden, before Snowden was a thing!

It's not artsy. It's a very complex social commentary and layered story telling. As far depiction goes, it's pretty much run-of-the-mill Korean film.

I'm trying like hell to see Parasite before the Oscars. Couldn't find it online, but I think a theater nearby will be playing all the nominees soon

You might find the English ones, doubt there will be a screening for a Korean film.

Correction, I see Parasite still screening in Dallas, if you are somewhere in US, especially North East, I am sure you will find plenty. If Dallas can have it, most major cities should.