Profile Banners...

Tools    

Mine at the moment:

I cut it out of a classic film poster from Fellini's La Dolce Vita. I also have it as my facebook cover already for quite some time.

You really should use a different profile banner, Rodent. Your current one is too black and using too much black in something isn't healthy. It signifies depression. I think you should change to that nice RoboCop banner you made.

Have a look at my profile, I'm using the Gremlins one...
That's worse! Even if there's a lot less black. Use that RoboCop banner.

I'm just using the Gremlins one to show SC that it looks better when seen on a profile...

Am switching back to Dredd soon... maybe RoboCop...

I tried your RoboCop banner on but I didn't really care for it -- the background's too blurry for me.

YG isn't in my top 10 anymore... hasn't been for a year or so.

I'm keeping my own Banners to my Top 10 I think...

Yeah, I like your new RoboCop banner.

You saw my YG banner on my profile, right?

I just made mine. It's understated but classy. if anyone has anything else for me I'll hook you up with...kudos and/or appreciation, and maybe even rep even though I disavowed rep after the infamous removal of negative rep that still hurts whenever I think about it.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."