The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

He's better. Healing up, taking lots of Percoset, being massively frustrated with his convalescence on the couch. He's so funny when he's on the Perc, though... It really messes him up.

The stitches come out Tuesday. We're both completely ready for that.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well, I'm glad to hear he hasn't gone mental. Cabin Fever usually sets in with those "husband types", they get bored...start creating ways to "off" their families; wicked stuff.
Anyhoodles...

Well, I'm glad to hear he hasn't gone mental. Cabin Fever usually sets in with those "husband types", they get bored...start creating ways to "off" their families; wicked stuff.
OMFG, you have no idea how funny that is. Troy's favorite movie of all time is The Shining.

I hadn't even thought of that--he's gonna come after me in the night, I just know it...

"All oatmeal and no poopies makes T-roy crazy..."

Now With Moveable Parts
That's so funny. Anytime I have to home-bound...I always visualize people coming over to visit and I'm all nuts-o from being inside too long.

"Danny isn't here Miss-is Torrence." Ha-Ha! I love that movie.

Me, too. I love that scene when Jack is working and Wendy comes in and asks him how it's going, and then he goes all psycho on her.

"Now, we're going to make a new rule. When you come in here and you hear me typing (he hits a few keys) or whether you DON'T hear me typing, or whatever the f*ck you hear me doing; when I'm in here, it means that I am working, THAT means don't come in! Now, do you think you can handle that?"

Ah, the life of a writer...

Now With Moveable Parts
When I first saw it, I was like 12. Scared me to death. At the end, when Jack is all frozen-psycho in the snow...and the music...

Anyhoo...you're leading me off topic again, Mary!

Anyhoo...you're leading me off topic again, Mary!
Follow me... Stray from the topic...

We saw Dr. Dolittle 2 last night, and now my daughter's favorite quote is, "Bring me a bone..."

Selena is insanity personified today. She's running around the house like a caffinated maniac. We've gotten her calmed down a little--she and Troy are playing Go Fish right now.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious

We've gotten her calmed down a little--she and Troy are playing Go Fish right now.
I love that game. Sarah and I told our little sister it was called," Gold Fish." That way she'd be really embarrassed when she played it with her friends.

Ooohh... that's evil.

Selena made up a game yesterday called Play Pennies. It involved (and I'm not kidding) about seven pennies put on the cover of a Harry Potter book, and we moved them around arbitrarily until one of us got to the H. It was interesting. She won, of course.

Now With Moveable Parts
Kids Rock!!

Um...Um...I can't think of anything cool to say. Hee-Hee.

my kiddo is just starting to play games......hide and seek, chase me/tickle me......and she's now making up games. the other day she asked me if i wanted to play "RUN GOES THE GHOST".
i asked her how one plays and she says, "i run around and you try to catch me".

oooohhhhh, THAT "run goes the ghost"!!!

highlights.......all's good except i was freezing my butt off today and our weekend is going to to cold and rainy, i think.
normally i try hard to celebrate all weather but today i just got pissed that i'm still needing to wear gloves for my runs.
i was just telling GTB that hot weather is on it's way- i could "feel" it in the sun and smell it in the air..........you know the raven wisdom Toose was always honoring me with? well, guess i'm full of crap.

odd note.....i had an applecore fall from the sky. plopped onto the sidewalk just in front of me.
last fall i had a smashed baby turtle similarly fall from the sky.
guess birds pick things up and ocasionally lose their grasp.

funny, don't you think?

post 1174, POST 1174, elevensevenfour, ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FOURRRRRRR, oh silver boy??? hear that?

I'm so close to your tail i can see the wad of gum stuck to your cargo pants .

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Highlights of today and yesterday:

Going to Kansas City meeting some cool people and just having a good time. Being pretty much enlisted in the Navy.

Lowlights:

I'll have to go see a doctor about my knee and if I turn out alright from that, they'll issue a waiver and I will be enlisted in the Navy.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Up: I read my horoscope, and it turned out to be right.

Down: I read my horoscope and it turned out to be right.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
odd note.....i had an applecore fall from the sky. plopped onto the sidewalk just in front of me.
last fall i had a smashed baby turtle similarly fall from the sky.
guess birds pick things up and ocasionally lose their grasp.

funny, don't you think?
How odd. I swear, the oddest things happen to you...

I guess this covers the last few days...

Highlights: I'm shedding weight at a remarkable rate. If this keeps up, In two more weeks I might be UNDERweight. Um...driving. That's a highlight. And a few people online. They know who they are. I can't even describe how dear I hold a few of them...one in particular serves to motivate me day in and say out. To that one person: thank you.

Oh, and tomorrow I'll have the house to myself most of the day. Hooray. I'll get to really kick back...peace and quiet.

Lowlights: not many.

To that one person: thank you.
That's okay...

Highlight:
Knowing Patti is terrified of me...

"Fabricated American"
Finally talking it out and deciding that after 7+ years we need to go our seperate ways, god that sucks

Talking to a great friend all night

-GTB

my kiddo is just starting to play games......hide and seek, chase me/tickle me......and she's now making up games. the other day she asked me if i wanted to play "RUN GOES THE GHOST".

i asked her how one plays and she says, "i run around and you try to catch me".

oooohhhhh, THAT "run goes the ghost"!!!

That's awesome! I'm still chuckling--god, kids are so great. Sades had the right of it.

Selena's favorite games right now are her as the superhero (Bubbles of the Powerpuff Girls, Batgirl, Sailor Moon, etc.) and me as the bad guy. I've been every bad guy in the DC universe, I swear. Not to mention my unforgettable stints as Mojo Jojo, Sedusa, and Princess.

Finally talking it out and deciding that after 7+ years we need to go our seperate ways, god that sucks
I feel for you, Greg. (insert sympathetic Smilie here)

Highlights:
I just went running. Running. Me.
Mwa ha ha ha!! Hoorah!!

Oblivion. The production aspects are really flying along. Me and the director are swapping production notes and he's sending me photos of where we're shooting. It's great.

Mary L.
What a great addition to MoFo she has been!!
Make me smile all the time!!

Talking to Chris.
Always a pleasure.