Who do you want to get rid of?

Tools    

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
OK, I understand now.

*Fez Wizardo locks himself in the space shuttle with the other madmen of Earth and shoots himself off to the moon*

Now With Moveable Parts
Aw, Fezzie...I was only teasin'. I don't think you talk out of your arse.
Don't go... Pamela Anderson and Britney Spears will hit on you with their plastic hoo-hoos.

You and what army, Fezzie? Huh? HUH?!
C'mon, sades--you don't really want to keep George Dub-Ya, right? Or his pops?

Let's get rid of the entire cast of Full House!

Bah! Of course she digs Dubya. Who in their right mind doesn't? He's one cool mutha. I loooooove the guy. Feels great to have a President in office I genuinely respect.

I hope that Smilie means you're joking...

ARD.*

(Short for "All Right Den," Karl-style)

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
uhm

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious

C'mon, sades--you don't really want to keep George Dub-Ya, right? Or his pops?

Uh, yeah. I think he's the man; not even joking.
~but we don't have to turn this into a political debate...too predictable. Let's join forces and work on cleaning our world of the putrid foulness that is upon it.
Such as:

That artist known as: Pink. She sucks.
and then, with her...toss all the freaks from every Real World cast; starting with Flora from the Miami season.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
put all annoying gits from all reality TV shows.

anyone willing to sacrifice their normal lives to be on a TV show should be told there's a new one being filmed on the moon...

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh. I totally agree.
The worst of the bunch are those real "dating shows" like Shipmates/Elimidate/and Dismissed.
I can't believe there are people who would compete against each other for a stranger's attention on television.
If you win, and the person picks you...it means they'd like to boink you, more than the other person. How flattering.

Yeah, but DisMissed is hilarious... but only because the people on it are such frickin' morons. So they deserve to go.

My husband hates Elliot Gould, so we'll send him away, too...

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Is Cupid Confidential an american programme?

Not unless it goes by another name over here.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
There's this programme I've been watching this week where they get two people to go on a date and rip the **** out of them

They've always been Americans and the programmes add things like thought bubbles and other bits of animation, sounds low budget and crap but it's actually low budget and very amusing

"Fabricated American"
I've seen that once, really stupid show. I think it was on MTV.

-GTB

The Gweat and Tewwible
Terry Irwin
The Olsen Twins
Creed
Joan Rivers
Does Mike Tyson really count? I know he is seriously messed up
Tori Spelling
Bill Nye
Bill Gates
Bill Clinton
What's with the Bills??
Jennifer Lopez

I dunno my head hurts trying to think of more people...but they are out there!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Ozma

Bill Clinton
After reading Michael Moore's new book Stupid White Men, I'm inclined to agree! Bill Clinton is an evil right-wing sonovabitch pretending to be a Democrat, and must perish. I am deeply ashamed that I voted for this liar. I don't like the new guy much, but at the very least, he wears his politics on his sleeve. I'd much rather be straight out robbed than to have a guy pretend to be my pal and then pick my pockets.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Michael Moore for President! I love that guy--can't wait to see Bowling for Columbine.

I wanna get rid of Joe, the new guy on Blue's Clues.

Bowling for Columbine is gonna be awesome. Just the bit with Moore in Chuck "cold dead hand" Heston's home is going to be all-time classic stuff.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra