The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Good thing I'm not going to sea then. I'll be stationed here in the states, I don't know where I'll be going for Boot Camp though.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
S.P.U.D
TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF Y.M.C.A

A friendly veggie, he's:
K - E - N -T

That was so cute...I actually cooed outloud.

Highlights: We all got together at my mom and dad's last night to celebrate my sister turning 18. Her and I had fun laughing at the sationary her boyfriend bought her...it's from Japan and it has this funny little charactor on it, who's name means, "Burnt bread."
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	chara03.gif
Views:	93
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	215  

"Fabricated American"
SNOW! It's May 18th, and it's freakn' SNOWING outside!!! I can't see the grass anymore!!!!

The photo lab didn't have my negatives back yesterday like they said they would. Should of just developed them myself.

Got some some pictures from a friend yesterday that warmed my heart and made me forget all my troubles

-GTB

sorry GTB.....i know bunnies prefer warmer weather. i tell ya', these f***ed up weather patterns are just the start.......we have screwed up our planet. for now we can marvel at the weirdness of unseasonal weather but it's going to intensify. last month we had an 86 degree day (my birthday it was) that was followed by a 36 degree day. that's wiggy.

highlight teaser - i have been enlightened by an amazing "formula"....as in mathmatical equation......it's pure magic.....but i have to test it out a while before i say more.

lowlight? what's a lowlight?

Highlight:
Last night I went to a weird sort of theatrical piece called Blue with my friends John and Jamie. We had a great time. It was really, really interesting to watch. It was very bizarre. Blue is such a weird colour.

Lowlight:
I was brushing my teeth and for some reason I just kept going and going and going and going, for at least twenty minutes to half and hour and I was really doing it hard, it was hurting so much. When I finished I had a mouthful of blood and very raw gums. That was fine at the time.

But the lowlight part came from drinking a glass of salt water, just to see what would happen.

don't worry silver......it's not a sign of obsessive compulsive disorder.......really.....you're okay...just keep riding the stationary bike while under a bedsheet, keep brushing your teeth till they bleed, keep doing pain experiments....it'll all work out just fine.......just fine.

Highlights: day nineteen of the diet just about complete. I've dropped almost 15 lbs. over that period, and nearly 30 lbs. since my peak weight. Feels good to exercise regularly...the energy boost is tremendous.

I saw Yoda kick Sith a** again tonight, too. Tremendously cool.

Other than that: the same recurring highlights...most of you know which people and things highlight each and every day for me.

Lowlights: a little bored. Still got some work looming over me. There's a few people close to me which I've missed lately...but just knowing that they're there helps.

I just wanna wish you GOOD LUCK with the diet!

Obviously, you've already gotten it. Sooo... GOOD LUCK with maintaining it. Next, you should get one of those Thigh Masters that Suzanne Somers sells. Have tight thighs.

You should also get a yodeling tape. That way, you can learn yodeling, and everyone can call you Yodeling Yoda!

I wonder if the real Yoda can yodel...

Gracias. The thing I need luck with now is more on the exercise end...especially weight lifting. I'm determined to be in top-notch condition by the end of the summer. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Yodeling Yoda...now there's a thought.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet

But the lowlight part came from drinking a glass of salt water, just to see what would happen.
OMG!! I'm gonna say some prayers for you, honey.

Highlights Just feeling good this morning. My house is absolutely overflowing with people, (I should have my yahoo on when they all clear out, Yoda. ) so, that's more of a Lowlight than a highlight.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
spudly! your "NAVY Bound" caption really fits with the wave the spud is doing ...

anyway, about the navy. my whole fam used the navy to get out of their own useless town in Alabama. now all my uncles are well established in various parts of the country. my dad never killed his travelling bug and is now, good heavens, VOLUNTARILY stationed in Bahrain. before that he had the silly nerve to go to Qatar (United Arab Emirates) for 3 years.

no, you are not likely to go back home but you will travel, learn, and grow. that will also in a way make your own family and friends grow - they will have to think outside of the box and relate outside of the box because YOU'RE outside of the box. and let's face it, if you go somewhere exotic they're gonna LOVE to come visit!

i think the growth will be more fulfilling and a bigger return on the investment most especially if you go overseas, and also take advantage of the free continuing education stuff. get yer masters, etc. hell, get two or three degrees! being stationed in the US really doesn't do much other than reincorporate some things I don't think need reincorporating (i have issues with the military, but anyway ...) but i encourage you to head abroad while the ticket is free and while you're young. you won't regret it! and it'll make you incredibly wise and sexy. and then women will want you. yup.

and, SILVER! that song was hilarious! genius, I say. but that toothbrushing incident sure wasn't. i concur with patti. you have issues, boy.

When you're feeling fit, and bright and border-line hyper-active (get this, I was at a mental health seminar and I have all the symptoms of hyperpolar, which is interesting) and you're churning out a heap of creative work and there's still more adrenallin that needs to be chanelled, and there's not the sexual activity to cover a few bases, things are going to happen in bizarre little ways, experiments. The toothbrush incident was one of these.

Gimme a break.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Highlights of yesterday: Going to Tulsa with family in the Excursion, eating at a Japanese restaurant where they make the food right in front of you (DELICIOUS!!!), spending time with my girlfriend, seeing Spider-Man again.

Lowlights: One cousin I can't stand paid a visit and still does not know what a shower is we had to smell B.O. the whole 2 hour drive down to Tulsa, and back. Not getting to go to the mall while in Tulsa to look for a Spider-Man faceplate. Not having but .98 cents to my name right now.

silver, you know we're gonna tease you.....why tell us if you don't want us to rib you a bit?

you're a hyper freak and we love ya'.

I know that, Patti. You don't think I'd get mad at some of my besest of friends?

"Fabricated American"
Went to an artisan/craftsman show, saw some amazing creations

Not being able to afford everything I liked at the show

Took some photos walking around Boston

Got harassed by a security guard for trying to take his picture

Went mountain biking, got a great shot some farm equipment in a field

-GTB

yesterday my car died in the middle of the highway, and i had to wait for hours for the triple A man, b/c my cell phone died and i had to walk to a phone, and then he said "wait an hour". that was wackness.