ICE CREAM!

Tools    

What's your fave flavor? Any memories having to do with a certain ice cream flavor? Any ice cream flavors bring up certain memories?

My name is Steve, and my favorite is Cookies N'Cream. One time in 9th grade I saw a fistfight at school while eating a cookie 'N cream eclair thing they sell in the lunch line. It was the highlight of my week.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
haha, which fight was that? I may have seen it.

Cookies n' Cream reminds me of earlier today when i finished of a box of Cookies n' Cream ice cream bars with my friend Grant because I was at his house and his power went out for 3 hours, and we weren't going to just let them melt in the freezer!!

I don't eat ice cream anymore. I've gone around 7 and a half months without any "real" sugar, thank goodness. Before that, though, I'd say Breyer's Plain Vanilla (not French), and various Chocolate/Peanut Butter combinations were my favorites.

Emglish toffee ice cream---yum--has to be in a cone

Do you guys have Blue Bunny Blueberry ice cream where you live? I only ate it 3 times then it disappeared. I haven't been able to find it since. It comes in a paper can.

I love strawberry ice cream with extra strawberries. That's what this gay hairdresser always orders from the smoothie place I work at. He's so fabulously hysterical! He says to me, "give me a fat boy, sweetie! It's strawberry like your hair!"

I might also mention Rocky Road: the story of my Life.

Mango. just had it, yum yum. and I hate rocky road. Love strawberrys & cream but I sually pick out the strawberrys so by the time Pigsnie looks at the ice cream ,there are these pits where the fruit used to be & the ice cream looks a mess. I also freez bananas.

Ben and Jerry are God and Jesus as far as I'm concerned. I worship at the altar of New York Super Fudge Chunk at every available opportunity.