Looking for a Jim Belushi movie.

Tools    

I believe it's a late 80's or early 90's movie. In the scene (the only scene I can remember) there's someone up multiple stories high in an office building. There's a silly bastard song playing while the guy in the office throws a piece of paper, or a letter or something out the window. Then some guy in a suit snatches it out of the air while running to his car to drive away.

Wish I had more detail, but that's all I remember. Any help?

I believe it's a late 80's or early 90's movie. In the scene (the only scene I can remember) there's someone up multiple stories high in an office building. There's a silly bastard song playing while the guy in the office throws a piece of paper, or a letter or something out the window. Then some guy in a suit snatches it out of the air while running to his car to drive away.

Wish I had more detail, but that's all I remember. Any help?
It's called Real Men, and I just reviewed it a couple of weeks ago. Love the film, personally!

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...72#post1865272

Probably obvious, but have you perused his IMDB page?

Yes, I looked through it for a bit. Quite a long list of movies for Belushi tho. After you guys found it for me (thanks, btw!) I thought of doing google images for each movie in the timeframe I was thinking for his catalog. I will do that next time.

Just placed a library hold on it, can't wait to watch! Thanks again!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The good package or the big gun?
One of my favorites
Really?!

Oh, man, woweee!

We got some Real Men fans in this MF.

That sounded strange...