Is there an apocalypsemovie where the last person never finds company?

Tools    

The truth is in here
Even Vincent Prince found some company for at least a brief while in The Last Man On Earth. But is there a movie where someone is alone on earth for literally the entire time? No one else ever appears? Flashbacks are allowed of course, but I mean an apocalypse movie where the last person remains lonely.

P.S. Movies with two last people remaining don't count.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Even Vincent Prince found some company for at least a brief while in The Last Man On Earth. But is there a movie where someone is alone on earth for literally the entire time? No one else ever appears? Flashbacks are allowed of course, but I mean an apocalypse movie where the last person remains lonely.

P.S. Movies with two last people remaining don't count.
And then there was a knock at the door...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wouldnt that be scary. You know you're the last person on earth and you suddenly hear a knock at the door.

Sorry, I got carried away. I cant think of a movie where someone is the last person standing on the planet for the entirety of a movie. Just movies where someone is completely alone in a situation.

I haven't seen either of these, but they sound like they might meet the criteria.

The Noah (1975): In this one, the last man on Earth is definitely alone but not necessarily lonely since he creates an imaginary friend. Then an imaginary companion for his imaginary friend. Then throws both of them out after an argument, and starts over creating an entire imaginary civilization.

Population: 1 (1986): In this curious film, the last survivor spends his days in a shelter documenting his life and the end of the world with original music videos. One of that rare breed, the science-fiction musical.

I like this question but afraid I can't think of an answer. I recently wrote a thing on post-apocalypse movies made since Mad Max. Of the 40 or so I watched as research none feature a soul survivor at the end. Some are close.

The Quiet Earth.

"A Boy And His Dog"

Might be it