200 Cigarettes - why so rare?

Tools    

I don't know how I stumbled upon this movie so many years ago. My guess is it must have been on TV and after that I managed to get a hold of a VHS online second hand. I absolutely love this movie. It's only from 1999 and has a huge cast with so many big stars and great actors in it - my question is, why is it so rare? As far as I know you cannot get a UK version of this DVD and I've never come across anyone (in the real world) who has seen it.

Why is this awesome movie so under the radar?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It might just be a problem finding it in your country. I haven't seen the movie, but I did a quick Google search for it, and here in the U.S., it's available from Walmart and Target for $4.99, Best Buy for $5.99, and Amazon for $14.99, and it's also listed as being available to rent from Netflix DVD.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I've looked on Amazon and eBay for a Region 2 version, the best price I could find was on eBay for about sixteen bucks. Point is, a UK version exists, it's just steep and inconvenient.