What Movie is this from?

Tools    

Lol I thought someone would be able to remember, it's really bugging me, the thing is it hasn't been too long since I've seen this movie. The only thing I really remember is that bottom picture, I know it was in some movie, just bugging the crap out of me lol.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I know you said the only thing you remember is the bottom picture and this does look familiar, but is there anything else at all other than a screenshot.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I'd guess Unbreakable.

Or one of the millions of Final Destinations?

Unbreakable is a reasonable guess, but I can rule that one out. The scene's lit all mellow and blue, and there aren't any photos or anything; just newspaper clippings.

Looking at the top of the picture, I noticed this: img442/8885/38542590.jpg

Believe it or not, even Google is stumped and could only find 3 results. All of them have the same question: where is it from? It's bugging me too, I've seen it somewhere and can only think of Final Destination.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Unbreakable is a reasonable guess, but I can rule that one out. The scene's lit all mellow and blue, and there aren't any photos or anything; just newspaper clippings.
If Shyamalan's oeuvre is ever destroyed by an unfortunate warehouse fire we'll be able to reconstruct it just by back projecting light through your retinas

(Actually, that could be the premise for his next flick )

that's what she said...
is it from KNOWING?? when they go to the lady's mom's house in the woods and when they go inside they find she was tracking disasters?

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Its from Knowing if i am not wrong but it also seems to similar photo from Final Destination movies..

hmm I wouldn't think it was from Knowing, I've never seen that movie. I'm sorry I can't give anymore info, I just know I've seen this before and recently, lol I'm going to try and remember the movies I've seen lately.

I vote that is a trick question! Designed to drive us all crazy! Just a theory...could be wrong...

I'm stumped and Google is too. Thanks to everyone here and the Yahoo! Answers, I can't get Final Destination out of my head. Where did you find this picture anyway? Where did you find it?

Lol someone on Y!A asked the question then I spent forever looking and it started driving me crazy, because I remembered a scene that cut to this, the bottom right pic of the guys is what is stuck in my mind, it's still driving me insane.

It makes me think of a movie,I believe a M. Night Shyamalan film,that has a pic of an abondoned VW bug in the middle of the road on the cover. Is that his movie? What was that movie? Sorry,not trying to hi-jack with another question. That pic just really makes me think of that film

M. Night Shyamalan huh? Imma look up what movies I've seen of his...

Could you be thinking of The Happening? I don't think that's it, I wish I had the movie so I could look. Only other movies of his I've seen are Sixth Sense and Signs.

I feel like apologizing lmao. To everyone I'm driving crazy with this, I'm sorry. It's still giving me headaches haha.