Please! Help me find iconic foods from a list of movies

Tools    

Kind of an odd request, but I’m looking to create a piece of art that utilizes different foods found in the movie list below.

I haven’t seen them all so hoping for a little help. Some of the movies might not have any sort of food moment, thats ok, just shout out some that stick out in your mind.

Just for an example...I’m thinking of the tree star from Land Before Time, or even something as loosey goosey as a zagnut from Beetlejuice. Feel free to describe the food and the context as well. Thanks so much!

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Die Hard

Beetlejuice

Rain Man

They Live

A Fish Called Wanda

The Naked Gun

Coming to America

Big

Bull Durham

Willow

Child's Play

Working Girl

Mystic Pizza

Bloodsport

The Dead Pool

The Land Before Time

Scrooged

Young Guns

Cocktail

The Great Outdoors

Heathers

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Coming to America has McDowells the McDonalds ripoff.

Big has the company party scene, i'll put a youtube link to it.

They Live, quote from guy on the television in the movie.

They are dismantling the sleeping middle class. More and more people are becoming poor. We are their cattle. We are being bred for slavery. We could be pets, we could be food, but all we really are is livestock.
The Great Outdoors restaurant scene, youtube clip below.

Beetlejuice has a few food scenes, the shrimp cocktails that grab their faces after the song and dance, and the one where he spits into his pocket is a food scene I guess, just a little gross.

1:11 in clip

Exactly the kind of thing I’m looking for...thank you!

Coming to America has McDowells the McDonalds ripoff.

Die Hard = Twinkies*

*also good for the original Ghostbusters and Zombieland

Rain Man = pancakes with syrup on the table

A Fish Called Wanda = fish & chips (duh)
You can use those Goldfish crackers to make it goldfish and chips

Bull Durham = Wheaties
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Heathers has spaghetti with extra oregano, but if you're trying to recreate any of these, you could use blue Kool-aid or Jell-o to recreate Big Blue (the poison used to kill Heather Chandler). There's also paté. Hope this helped