Rate Your Day

Tools    

I'm ready any time. Just have to put on my shoes and grab my wallet. So stop by whenever.
I hope FF and you have a great time....

Poor you MG, sounds like you should take medicated wipes to work!

Vicky - hope you and FF had a good time

Intense working day coming up for me. 7am start and two jobs to cram in. Still, it's in a place that does awesome food so we can cadge some nice dinner. Then four days off over Easter

I'm not old, you're just 12.
5/10

Today I banged my shins against every possible thing that will hurt them at work. It was pretty bad. But then i hung out with a buddy of mine for a few hours, and that was fun. So half and half.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
April 5th, 2015 - Easter Sunday

Today is the day that the whole world celebrates bunnies.

We went shopping for Passover snacks, and they were on sale at the local supermarket for 75% off, so we bought a boatload of Chocolate Covered Marshmallows, Chocolate Covered Cherry Marshmallows,, Chocolate Covered Raspberry Jelly Rings, Fruit Slices, Chocolate Lollicones, Macaroons, and Milk Chocolate Bars.

Then we went to Sears because we needed to buy a new wet/dry vacuum, and the model that we wanted to buy was on sale for $10 off, plus we got another $10 discount with our Sears "Surprise Points". (I have no idea what "surprise points" are, but they saved us $10 on our purchase, so I'm happy. )

Eh. Pretty much a typical Sunday except with more food and with me having to go in to the office. I got up early, took care of my critters, showered, dressed and then went bowling. Played ten games and averaged just over 120 points per game, which is typical. Stopped by Petco on the way home to pick up crickets for my toad. Came home, ate lunch (hamburger and potato chips). Went to the office to take the resident dog out to pee. Came home. Watched a movie. Ate dinner and dessert (ham, baked potato, whole wheat roll, steamed asparagus, strawberry Boston cake, cranberry Martinelli's). Now I'm just resting for a few minutes before I go back to the office to take care of the residents animals (1 dog, 2 cats, 1 pigeon). I may watch another movie when I get back.

8/10 not bad at all ate some good food and out to 4 wheel a little bit and relax with the family

Not a bad day. Went out and had coffee with a friend, watched a few episodes of 3rd Rock From the Sun on Netflix, and chatted with a girl I'm currently pursuing for a while. My stomach feels queasy, so I knocked a point off.

Apparently it's just me rating my day again.

Almost lost my temper at work, was totally ignored by my boss, and fell asleep at a department meeting, but then I went to Karaoke, which was awesome, and did the most nerdy yet strangely romantic thing ever. I sang Yoda by Weird Al for the girl I like. Come on, ladies, back me up, you'd totally go out with a guy who did that, right? LOL.

United beat City in the derby. 2nd on the MoFo countdown. Had chinese for dinner. Not in pain. Short of getting laid that's about as good as it could get today.

April 12, 2015

A nice relaxing day. My taxes all done and sent out. Sort of loafed around the house today.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
April 12, 2015 - I've had one of the best moving days ever. I'm not completely done, but I've been carrying boxes for a bit, and relaxing on here (and elsewhere) for a bit, and repeating.. And for a 60+ degree day, doing real good.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
6/10

I must do better than that!

Pretty swell, saw Little Shop of Horrors at a friends and Steve Martin made me giggle a bunch.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
Not too bad today. A bit more optimistic than yesterday. I don't know how to rate today.
I must face that what once was is not any longer. What counts is now and my plans for the future.