You're listening to MOFO 97.1 FM Radio.

Tools    

I need a Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch song that you don't hear much.

You Gotta Believe.

Alright. If you won't post the first Tom Petty song, I guess I will.

LEARNING TO FLY.

This has been DJ Sexy and you've been listening to MOFO 97.1 FM Radio. I'll be back on the air tomorrow. Goodnight.

It should have been 97X. Bam! The future of rock and roll!
I grew up in Dayton, Ohio and I remember listening to 97X, though it didn't always come in clearly from Cincinnati. It was an awesome station.

I was saving this for the next tournament, but then I saw it on an advert. Ruined. So I'll play it here instead.

This is SLY FOX and "Let's Go All The Way."

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I grew up in Dayton, Ohio and I remember listening to 97X, though it didn't always come in clearly from Cincinnati. It was an awesome station.

I grew up in Cincinatti and listened to that station. I spent a lot of time in Dayton at that big huge graveyard. I can't remember the name but it's close to Walnut Hills, I think. The kids from Dayton were crazy (in a good way). I traveled around with a few of them.

I grew up in Cincinatti and listened to that station. I spent a lot of time in Dayton at that big huge graveyard. I can't remember the name but it's close to Walnut Hills, I think. The kids from Dayton were crazy (in a good way). I traveled around with a few of them.
That should be Woodland Cemetery.

And speaking of cemeteries, here's "Cemetry Gates":

Well, HELLO.

This is DIONNE Warwick and Jeffrey Osbourne with...

LOVE POWER.

This goes out to Swan.

PINK FLOYD with "US AND THEM" on MOFO 97.1