Show Off Your New Avatar

Tools    

Show Off Your New Avatar

Should have been named Avatar Changing Room.

Shame on you for not going with it, Sexy.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't think I will use this that much. I like my avatar a lot.

I'm with you. I've thought about changing my avatar, but I like the one that I have right now.
But I'll pop in here a lot to see what avatars other people are using.

Mhm this topic, not sure if I like or dislike.

Till I make my mind.. mine is Countess Elizabeth Bathory.

August 1560: Hungary, a little cute baby has been born. Years later the so called cute little baby would start killing, and never stop. The official number of victims goes up to 650, but that number came from a woman who claimed to saw Bathory's personal books, said book has never been revealed.

Let's go fast forward in time. December 1610: Caste Csejte, Upper Hungary, she was imprisoned and remained immured until the day of her death, 4 years later (at age 54)

Both my avatar and my forum title are about the lady whom would be the biggest serial killer in history. (Csejte = Čachtice nowdays)

Mhm this topic, not sure if I like or dislike.

Till I make my mind.. mine is Countess Elizabeth Bathory.

August 1560: Hungary, a little cute baby has been born. Years later the so called cute little baby would start killing, and never stop. The official number of victims goes up to 650, but that number came from a woman who claimed to saw Bathory's personal books, said book has never been revealed.

Let's go fast forward in time. December 1610: Caste Csejte, Upper Hungary, she was imprisoned and remained immured until the day of her death, 4 years later (at age 54)

Both my avatar and my forum title are about the lady whom would be the biggest serial killer in history. (Csejte = Čachtice nowdays)
Okay...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Seriously? Miss Vicky should have known. Her man's in that.

I've never heard of the movie, but when I right-clicked the image and chose "Search Google for this image", that's what came up in the results.

Seriously? Miss Vicky should have known. Her man's in that.
Could be The Yards. Aside from Phoenix's performance (and naked ass) that movie's crap so I haven't watched it very many times and I haven't seen it in awhile.

In any case it definitely isn't Boogie Nights.