Movies that make you cry?

Tools    

White Fang (1991)
Hachi: A Dog's Tale (2009)
Marly and Me (2008)

I'll edit if more come to my mind.

''You're a big man but you're out of shape!''
The Elephant Man. No other film has the ability to turn me into a blubbering idiot like that film, no matter how many times I have seen it.

I always cry at It's A Wonderful Life. The ending is the main reason why it's my all time favorite movie. Hell, I have a hard time not getting watery when I hear Auld Lang Syne on it's own. I also cried at Wily Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Toy Story 3, We Bought a Zoo and Heart and Souls.

I remember crying at Christmas Shoes, Beaches, Field of Dreams and A Walk in The Clouds when I was in intermediate school but I don't know if I'll cry again if I watch them again now that I'm in high school.

titanic hahahah

If you can dream it, you can do it.
The movie that every single time makes me cry is 'PS. I love you' with Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler. I identify myself with her when she loses her husband for a illness after a lot of years they were togheter, and it's so sad to think of losing someone you love suddenly.
This movie always reminds me to tell people that matter to me that I love them so I won't have regrets when they're no longer here.

October Sky.. Really nice movie..

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'm going to recommend the movie Wadjda, about a girl who wants a bicycle. Made me cry and has a child as the main character so it ticks your boxes.

I always cry at It's A Wonderful Life. The ending is the main reason why it's my all time favorite movie. Hell, I have a hard time not getting watery when I hear Auld Lang Syne on it's own. I also cried at Wily Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Toy Story 3, We Bought a Zoo and Heart and Souls.

I remember crying at Christmas Shoes, Beaches, Field of Dreams and A Walk in The Clouds when I was in intermediate school but I don't know if I'll cry again if I watch them again now that I'm in high school.
Am I the only person on the planet who hates It's a Wonderful Life? I have never gotten the appeal of that movie at all.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Am I the only person on the planet who hates It's a Wonderful Life? I have never gotten the appeal of that movie at all.
No, you're not, I didn't like it at all.

Dancing in the dark
La vita é bella