THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Executive producer doesn't make much of a difference. Spielberg was "executive producer" on the Transformers movies. And those movies were crap.

Master of My Domain
Like most Spielberg movies
Ima gonna whoop your ass with Indy's whip.

Master of My Domain
Me, you, Gatsby, Guns and JJ need to do a few South Park ones at some point.
I can do this right now, but people are missing.

Ive been rewatching some old South Parks from season 1, and The Sopranos from season 1. Finished the Volcano episode "...and his left leg is Patrick Duffy!".
Watching Gandolfini is just mesmerizing. He owned that part.

Ive been rewatching some old South Parks from season 1, and The Sopranos from season 1. Finished the Volcano episode "...and his left leg is Patrick Duffy!".
Watching Gandolfini is just mesmerizing. He owned that part.
Two of my favourite shows ever

geniuinly JUST put on the first episode of sopranos been meaning to watch it for years
So had I, Wow thats freaky

Im gonna have to do a rewatch review.

Did you like the first episode?
yes i did! i was expecting the show to be alot more
chauvinistic and the standar "mr tough guy"- albeit
there was that strip club and the hooker
but i was expecting alot more

and his mother killed me.i know so many older women who
are like that haha

will defo keep watching this.

Trust me you don't know any old women like Livia

Glad you liked it.

sounds like something interesting happens

what annoys me though is that ive seen the last episode. back when that aired,sarah shahi who i was abig fan of was in it so i watched it.
i dont really remember it though.just the two of them sitting on the top of a hill/mountain with the morning sun shining on them. hopefully it stays forgotten till i finish the whole series.

sopranos is amazing for the first couple of seasons. enjoy it while it lasts!!
it goes waaay downhill near the end. They were taking like 2-3 years per season because they had no idea what to write.

most shows are like that though unfortunatly,but i didnt know about the years inbetween.

thats the thing that bothers me abit about watching show in real time while they`re still airing,i much prefer to find an old show thats finished so i can bingewatch it

im a bit spoiled that way,we always used to get shows so much later than all other countries,but now i realise that they waited so we didnt have any breaks between the seasons. so im not used to waiting.and a 1 ****ing long. when game of thrones season 2 came out,i had long forgotten was season 1 was about lol

Don't listen to either of them - make your own mind up