Does this even exsit

Tools    

I was wondering if Murder By Death is

a) Available on DVD and
b) If so is it available in region 4

Why don't you search this site first:

http://www.google.com

They're new but I hear they're good.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Maybe, but doubtful. I'll take back everything I said if this turns out to be the case, although I will require some kind of identification to prove this of course.

I should recommend you guys to google corporation, and just to clarify i was being lazy and couldnt be bothered looking on the almighty "GOOGLE", I may have mistaken people from these forums to have a wider knowledge than google... I guess not.

I may have mistaken people from these forums to have a wider knowledge than google... I guess not.
Oh yeah, some of us are just regular old encyclopedias when it comes to this kind of info. Google has nothing on this crowd. I personally am responsible for knowing every region 1 DVD release, including the release dates and various special editions. That's why I couldn't help you, it being a region 4 DVD and all.

Go ahead, ask me anything about a region 1 release. I'll just consult goo...I mean my brain.

Thats funny I thought the forum name was "Movie Questions", not "movie questions that could be answered by google", Ill admit to laziness on my part but why would you even bother answering the questions I asked, wouldnt it be more simple to save your precious google fingers and not type nothing at all?

Dude, it absolutely took more time to post this thread than it would've to run a search on Google. And while we have tons of film buffs here, they don't go around memorizing the release dates and region availability of various DVDs.

Your sarcasm and annoyance is completely out of place. The forum is indeed called "Movie Questions", but most people have the good sense to only post here if they've put in at least 30 seconds of effort first. Good grief.

A system of cells interlinked
Especially with you being all sinister and stuff - don't sinister people have like, a master plan?

My master plan would totally include Google if I had a master plan.

Master plans are cool.

The OP was fail.
H L and g_p made this thread win.