Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Maybe you guys have the wrong understanding of the character. Maybe Baby Driver is a genius masterpiece. Maybe SHUT UP.

I have the wrong understanding of a lot of things.

Suspect's Reviews

Legend in my own mind

Baby driver 2017

I knew nothing about this film, before watching it in the cinema this morning. I went in totally blind.
I only learnt that it was Edgar Wright as the opening credits rolled.

In summary
In summary, it was a fun film, that had enough edge to it to make it different.
There was action and some surprisingly dark scenes that stood out from the bouncy feel of the rest of the film. There were also a few scenes and quips that raised a smile.
The soundtrack was excellent and overall it was a pleasant surprise.
I liked it

Meh. Bailed out fairly soon. Ben Stiller was cute, but a little of Adam Driver goes a very very long way.

Outbreak. A deadly African virus gets loose in a small US town, prompting an army lockdown as scientists desperately try to find an antidote before the contagion spreads. Dustin Hoffman leads an all star cast (Rene Russo, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey, Donald Sutherland, Cuba Gooding Jr) in this glossy mid 90s Hollywood take on the global epidemic scare. Entertaining enough, but the film bogs itself down with its unnecessary "military conspiracy" subplot (with Sutherland chewing every piece of scenery he can find), which feels a bit silly and distracts from the far more interesting (and scary) virus plot.

Fear in the Night (1947)

-

I thought this was a pretty weak entry from the top 100 noirs list. The characters, story, dialogue, and visuals were all mediocre. I only rate it so high because it didn't aggravate me and it was short.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé

Logan

Quite the impressive ending to the Wolverine franchise. BRAVO

Blue Velvet (1986) -

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
No Country for Old Men (2007)

What a load of crap.

LOL. I never got beyond the strangling scene. Tossing up now whether I should rewatch or not.

LOL. I never got beyond the strangling scene. Tossing up now whether I should rewatch or not.
You better.

Or I'll come looking for ya with a captive bold pistol and (air) pressure you into seeing it.

You better.

Or I'll come looking for ya with a captive bold pistol and (air) pressure you into seeing it.
I do actually plan to but I found your rating deliciously hilarious. Such a brutal opening sequence.

This might just do nobody any good.
S**t, that's probably not even the most brutal scene in the movie.

WARNING: spoilers below
Question: does anyone else laugh when the guy in the motel get his arm shot off? I can't help myself in that bit. Something how the guy is just casually sitting on the bed in the dark followed by carnage.

S**t, that's probably not even the most brutal scene in the movie.

WARNING: spoilers below
Question: does anyone else laugh when the guy in the motel get his arm shot off? I can't help myself in that bit. Something how the guy is just casually sitting on the bed in the dark followed by carnage.
Couldn't help myself and had to look. As you know I love brutal screen violence but the strangling scene really got to me. Might re-watch tonight.

Well, what I do know is I definitely crack up when that fat lady stands up to Anton Chigurh in the trailer park.

That look she gives back to Anton and he's like "this bitch crazy I'll just walk out whatever"

Well, what I do know is I definitely crack up when that fat lady stands up to Anton Chigurh in the motel.

That look she gives back to Anton and he's like "this bitch crazy I'll just walk out whatever"
You mean at the trailer park? I love that scene.